Moving Mountains are an outdoor activity company based in Bristol, and covering the whole South West of England and beyond. We offer a range of activities and services, including our popular Mobile Archery Range, slacklining, bushcraft, orienteering and a range of other outdoor activities.
Katherine Shearing• June 22, 2019
Dan and his colleague were very friendly and professional for our hen do archery session. They taught us the technique and we had a few goes before we did a couple of competitions/games. It was great fun, good value for money and i would definitely recommend using moving mountains archery to anyone who wanted a fun activity for an event!
Steve Roe• June 15, 2019
Dan and team were great. Professional and communicative before the event and on the day.
Dan's clear and calm archery instruction was very welcome and enabled many visitors to have a great time.
- How long do you need to set up?Our mobile archery range can be set up in an hour, although we do prefer a little longer if possible. Pack up takes around 30 minutes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?We have public liability insurance to £5 Million
- What experience do you have working with children?All our staff are extremely experienced working with children, both at Moving Mountains and in previous paid and voluntary roles. All activities are led by DBS checked staff.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?We can run archery parties for up to 18 children at a time.
- What is the minimum age for your mobile archery range?Children as young as 6 can use our bows and "sharp" arrows. All our archery packages include a soft archery kit for younger children.
- Do you require vehicle access to the venueOur mobile archery range comes in a small box trailer. We certainly appreciate it if we can unload close to where we are setting up - although we can be flexible with this!
Outdoor Games / Giant Games
Space Hopper Jousting
Mobile bouldering wall