I provide a full professional DJ service with a broad range of options:
• For fully equipped venues, DJ-only hire is available.
• Got no kit? No problem! I have a very flexible PA solution available that comfortably covers small venues (up to 120 people) in a range of configurations.
• Want to light it up? I pack a range of digitally-controlled LED lighting that will enhance any venue and set a great mood on the dancefloor, optionally further embellished with smoke and haze machines.
• Want to make it look really special? I can add fully up-lit backdrop and front screens – ideal for wedding parties and other special occasions.
• Want to do it outdoors? Not a problem – the whole lot fits under one tidy canopy, ideal for garden parties and any outdoor event.
Unlike many amateur or part-time DJs, with me both you and your venue are fully protected against accident or injury. With more and more venues requiring a greater level of professionalism, I have all of the documentation in place to satisfy the most stringent of demands.
• My services are backed by £10M of Public Liability Insurance.
• All of my equipment is annually tested and certified for electrical safety.
• The music that I provide is properly licensed for digital DJ use with the appropriate licensing authorities (PRS, PPL, MCPS).
• I will happily provide your venue with the appropriate Health & Safety Method Statement and Risk Assessment documentation on request.
Musically, I cover a very broad range:
• ‘50s, ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s, ‘00s, ‘10s.
• Current radio and dance chart music.
• Dance, Disco, Soul, Funk, New Wave, Motown, Country, Rock, R&B, Urban, Reggae & Ska, Rock’n’Roll, Pop, EDM, you name it – I’ve either got it or, with some notice, I can ensure that I get it.
• All music is properly licensed and the majority is in family-friendly radio-edit forms.
What type of music do you play?
I play a very broad range of music covering the '50s to the present day, across a wide range of genres. I take every request as a personal challenge - usually, I can fulfill over 95% of requests on the spot!
Can I specify the music for my event?
Yes! Not only that, I'll usually ask you for a "No-play list" - tunes that you absolutely do not want to hear at your party. I will work with you to ensure that you get the music you want, but with the flexibility to react to the dancefloor "in-flight".
My venue needs insurance details - do you have this?
Yes, I do. I am covered by £10M Public Liability Insurance (PLI) and all of my equipment is anually tested for safety (PAT test). In addition, I can provide your venue with the appropriate Health & Safety Method Statement and Risk assessment documents.
My venue already has a PA system - can you work with this?
Yes, no problem. I can connect easily to any professional-grade sound equipment (in fact, it makes hiring me cheaper if this is the case!)
Do you do weddings?
Yes, and I've done many! My setup looks great at wedding parties and I can light it to complement your colour theme. I'm happy to work with you or your planner to ensure that your big day is perfect!
Do you carry back-up equipment?
I certainly do - the best way to prevent things going wrong is to plan for them in the first place!