I provide a full professional DJ service with a broad range of options:
• For fully equipped venues, DJ-only hire is available.
• Got no kit? No problem! I have a very flexible PA solution available that comfortably covers small venues (up to 120 people) in a range of configurations.
• Want to light it up? I pack a range of digitally-controlled LED lighting that will enhance any venue and set a great mood on the dancefloor, optionally further embellished with smoke and haze machines.
• Want to make it look really special? I can add fully up-lit backdrop and front screens – ideal for wedding parties and other special occasions.
• Want to do it outdoors? Not a problem – the whole lot fits under one tidy canopy, ideal for garden parties and any outdoor event.
Unlike many amateur or part-time DJs, with me both you and your venue are fully protected against accident or injury. With more and more venues requiring a greater level of professionalism, I have all of the documentation in place to satisfy the most stringent of demands.
• My services are backed by £10M of Public Liability Insurance.
• All of my equipment is annually tested and certified for electrical safety.
• The music that I provide is properly licensed for digital DJ use with the appropriate licensing authorities (PRS, PPL, MCPS).
• I will happily provide your venue with the appropriate Health & Safety Method Statement and Risk Assessment documentation on request.
Musically, I cover a very broad range:
• ‘50s, ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s, ‘00s, ‘10s.
• Current radio and dance chart music.
• Dance, Disco, Soul, Funk, New Wave, Motown, Country, Rock, R&B, Urban, Reggae & Ska, Rock’n’Roll, Pop, EDM, you name it – I’ve either got it or, with some notice, I can ensure that I get it.
• All music is properly licensed and the majority is in family-friendly radio-edit forms.
What type of music do you play?
Can I specify the music for my event?
My venue needs insurance details - do you have this?
My venue already has a PA system - can you work with this?
Do you do weddings?
Do you carry back-up equipment?