Ollie Moore was once described by the good food guide as Deliciously Eccentric. 16 years of cooking at Michelin star level and receiving his own star at the age of 26... Now he is out cooking in your home for you and your friends.
He cooks from the heart and also loves to cook with heart... offal, offcuts and wild foods. He has a Nordic style with a story behind all of his dishes. For Ollie, cooking is all he is ever known and how he can express himself.
- What services do you offer?A catering service with a difference... Cookery courses teaching you the skills of baking, fish prep, Pasta, butchery the list just goes on ALSO Private dining and relaxed dining
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes we choose the menu together
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Everything that you would like
Looking to host a dinner party over the festive season? Or even a staff party..
I would like to inform you that I am now doing private catering so you don't have to...
How it works is that you tell me what sort of food you would like to be served, if it's just canapés, a three course meal of even a buffet, it's completely up to you. I will come up with a menu for you, we work out a budget and on the day I will come and cook your desired menu in your home, wash up and you just enjoy yourself.
I have over 15 years of experience cooking in restaurants and hotels in high-end kitchens and now I want to bring that experience to your home for you and your party to enjoy.
It's that simple.