Mobile Gourmet Kitchen
I have been a chef for over 28 years working at a variety of restaurants in and around Manchester.
But the time had come for me to start a project of my own.
A high quality mobile food delivery service, and so the Mobile Gourmet Kitchen was created in 2016.
My aim is to provide a unique service of bespoke, quality street food dishes, using locally sourced premium ingredients, to help support local businesses.
- What services do you offer?Catering for parties corporate events business lunch music festivals community events late night catering
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes I can cater for vegetarians gluten free and vegans
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?American Mexican English
- Do you offer special menus?Yes I can work to a clients specific requirements using my 30 years experience as a chef
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?I can offer a wedding pie as an alternative which is multi layered
- How does the open bar work?I can offer alcoholic drinks but this is by approval from the town council and a temporary events notice
- What is included in the menu?Disposable cutlery serving dishes and napkins
From the food van I can offer a selection of hot and cold food items specific to your event
I am also capable of providing freshly ground coffee ,teas ,hot chocolate, soft drinks and confectionary
It is well equipped to provide lunches on a large scale it is like a gourmet picnic basket that comes to your place of work.
Not only do I provide this service but I am capable of providing street food from the van with this unique set up I am able to serve a large number of guests with ease