My name is Pauline Mongarny, I am 23-year-old French girl. At the age of 13 I began to practice photography but it became more important in my life.
I studied photography during two years, the science and technical of the photography, printing, development, art history and light. Afterward I did make-up and hair course at Flavia Palmeira school, to refine my vision of the aesthetics and my creation of the image. Graduated I decide to move to London, to learn English. Finally I decided to stay, I was retoucher for the I Heart Studios, second biggest photo studio in UK, I had big clients like Harrods, New Look, Tommy Hilfiger or Adidas.
Today, I'm working as a freelance photographer and retoucher.
- What services do you offer?Photography and retouching
- What does the wedding package include?Pictures all day and retouching
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?It depends how long is the weeding
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work with make up artist and hair stylist
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?yes
Event, wedding, couple , engagement, family, portrait and fashion photography.