Professional Face & Body Painting
Miss Sparkles offers high quality face & body painting. Offering clients a professional, engaging and fun service for all types of events.
Face & body painting is ideal for Birthday parties, pregnancy belly painting, corporate fun days, hen and stag weekends, weddings, fetes, fun days, festivals, grand openings, fun parks and carnivals through to bespoke designs for fancy dress evenings or Halloween parties.
Face & body Painting is also an ideal way to promote your business, attract more visitors and offer your customers a little something extra during a corporate event. Give your business the WOW factor and add some sparkle to your promotions. We have provided professional services for the following Devon businesses:
About our service
We use high quality FDA & EEU approved professional cosmetic grade face paints and glitter. The professsional industry standard. Face & body painting is provided by Miss Sparkles Shelley. Her designs are unique, beauti...
Jane Roberts• 6 Jan 2018
Miss sparkles is an amazing and talented artist who is highly qualified and professional. Would definitely recommend for any event!
Jaz Tuckett• 19 Aug 2017
I recently used Miss Sparkles for a charity fun day and she was amazing! Will definitely be contacting again in the future! Would highly recommend for any events. Very talented and beautiful painting.
Carla F Bragg• 26 Aug 2017
"""It is always a pleasure to have Miss Sparkles at our family fun days - she is reliable, talented and great fun. The variety of her face painting designs are massively popular with adults and children alike. She will certainly add 'sparkles' to any event. We look forward to working with you again.""
Carla F Bragg - Entertainment Manager - Ladram Bay"
Kerry Quinney• 15 Sep 2018
Highly recommend Miss Sparkle for kids party. Such a reliable and professional service. We had the bouncing castle with slide, face painting and diddicars at such a fantastic price. They was on time, had everything set up and the face painting was brilliant and such a hit with the kids. Very happy boy and parents. Thank you both
sue peacock• 6 Aug 2016
"Shelley, thank you so much for helping Exmouth & Lympstone hospiscare at our charity fund raising day at Exmouth Fire station. You are absolutely amazing, again! I have never seen such a long queue all day, you didn't stop! Such beautiful painted faces everywhere. You are FANTASTIC! Thank you once again.
Sue Peacock, Hospiscare Fundraiser, Exmouth, Devon"
- How long do you need to set up?I provide my own table & chair As long as I have good access to the area I will be, I can set up fully and ready to go within 15 minutes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes. I hold full PLI
- What experience do you have working with children?I have been painting faces and providing childrens entertainment for over 8 years. As a parent myself, I have a good working knowledge of children.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes although this is not relevant for facepainting services by themselves. At no time am I left in sole charge of children and children are required to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Do bear in mind when booking a facepainter for your event that I can only paint a limited number of faces per hour. This is to allow the children to have time for their design to be applied beautifully and enjoy the process rather than feeling like they are on a production line. The most faces per hour, the less the detail in the designs provided. I can comfortably paint 15 faces per hour, I can do more however this limits the type of designs offered in a limited time frame. Eg simple eye designs only.
Professional facepainting for both children & adults - Fees start at £45ph (minimum 2 hour booking) day rates are available.
Bodypainting - POA
Gestational belly painting - £50 (includes design time a...