Wiltshire's Premier Party and Wedding Party Band - We work with you to make it a Blast! And yes, We'll Travel.
We are: Miss-Chief (Lead Vocals), Pete (Double Bass, Electric Bass, Backing Vocals), Mike (Electric and Electro-Acoustic Guitar), Lewis (Drums, Percussion).
Highly experienced musicians with a flair for getting our audience up and dancing to make evenings to remember.
Full pulsating lighting rig, LED Star Backdrop, laser, fog and lighting effects for band and disco, 2018 high quality PA, disco playlist creation segway crossfaded for before, interval and after if required.
Tell us what you have in mind, we tailor set lists to meet your exacting requirements, add in your favorites, apply a style or theme to classic tunes of any type. We love what we do and relish a challenge.
Matt Palmer• 20 May 2017
Brilliant performance in Codford Broadleaze Bar as part of our Day at the Races party, got loads of people up dancing. Loud and brilliant.
Steve• 24 Feb 2018
"Massive thank you to everyone who came to members night last night! Huge thank you to Miss-Chief And The Makers you were fab!!
It was a great night! #lavvyclub #membersnight "
Sophie Forward• 12 May 2018
"I first saw Miss-Chief at a gig in Salisbury. Not only did they sound fantastic with a brilliant set, but they got the whole pub on the dance floor...on a Thursday night, including me who was the sober designated driver. I was so impressed with what I had seen and heard, I decided that night to book them for our wedding.
We met with Michael and Clare a few times to discuss the music/sets before the wedding; they were professional, friendly, down to earth and knew exactly what I wanted for the...
Kimberly• 19 Jan 2018
"Had a fantastic time tonight.
Awesome singer with and equally awesome band. If only hometown of Lincoln was nearer, would be booking you guys for next big birthday xx"
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?That is up to your event plan.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, just ask :)
- How much space do you require?4 metre wide space if lighting rig is required.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full high quality PA, lighting rig with LED star backdrop, range of pulsing light effects, laser and fog machine.
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS transfer or cash.
Song Choices, but the sky's the limit, just ask...
1. 7 Nation army (Acoustic Sultry Swing Version)
2. 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
3. A Little respect - Wheatus
4. All about that bass - Meghan Trainor (Sa...