My business, Mimosa Photography, sees me photographing weddings across the South West and beyond!
I started photographing live music which saw me travel to venues across the UK from small pubs to stadiums. Then, in 2014, I was introduced to wedding photography and instantly fell in love.
2016 saw me start my own photography business after shooting a large number of weddings during the previous two years with another company, as both their second shooter and main photographer.
Every wedding is different and I aim to capture the unique essence of your wedding day.
My style of wedding photography is natural, chic and romantic. This style sees me using natural light in a majority of my images and I especially love to work alongside the natural surroundings using it to my advantage, often resulting in some beautiful framing to a photograph.
When shooting a wedding I like to blend in, capturing the emotions and events as they unfold, telling the story in a candid, reportage style. Alongside this, I adore couple's portraits at both engagement and wedding shoots.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography from elopement to full day packages in the UK and abroad.
- What does the wedding package include?One photographer; travel within Devon/Cornwall (for locations beyond an additional cost to cover travel expenses may apply); Pre-wedding consultation/s either in person over a coffee or via Skype; Online Gallery to share images with friends and family; high resolution images provided on a USB stick in a glass presentation box with 20 x 6x4 fine art prints.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?NO!
- What style of photos do you take?Candid as well as posed shots.
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional photographic equipment
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, a password protected online gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Photographs will be available online within 8 weeks of wedding date. USB stick and presentation box will follow once couple have selected their favourite 20 images for printing.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Usually alone, but additional photographer can be provided to capture additional moments/different angles if required (at extra cost)
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have a network of professional photographers I can call on.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, I reserve the rights to publish couple's photographs should I wish to as part of advertising and submitting to magazines both online and/or in print.