MilkHut productions is an independent Videography and Photography company based in Stroud, Gloucestershire.
Our goal is to create compelling work which brings to light the experience and quality of every company we are involved with. From the simplest of photography shoots to event and promotional videos.
- What services do you offer?We use video production and high quality images to simplify your message and improve your communications. We can help you define who you’re trying to reach, create a strategy to reach them, and then of course, deliver creative video solutions that engage and connect. Every project we undertake is underpinned by a strategic goal. We look at exactly what you need to achieve and ensure that our creative process is one hundred percent aligned with it. We specialise in professional, affordable, high production value, promotional video's, from restaurants to corporate giant's, our aim is to meet every demand through out all of our projects. We understand how to make video content work for your business. We take marketing strategies and produce dynamic films to enhance your goals. As an advertising company we can create engaging content that match your business objectives. Furthermore, multimedia content on your website is an essential method for improving your site's Search Engine Optimisation and visibility on social media platforms.
- What does the wedding package include?Wedding Packages vary, we mainly specialise in the corporate sector, however we have covered weddings in the past, please get in touch to talk about this in greater detail.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?we can cover more than one a day, please get in touch to make sure our team will be available.
- What kind of technology do you use?Current team kit ranges from the Sony FS7, 1DX Mark II through to Sony a7s II, along with a DJI Ronin and a range of audio equipment.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Four days
- Do you send all the photos taken?Normally we will simply send the main edited images however we are more than happy to include all images taken.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Currently it is myself (Lukas Smith) with a small team of professional freelancers who I use regularly.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Clients decision.
We specialise in professional, affordable, high production value, promotional video's, from restaurants to corporate giant's, our aim is to meet every demand through out all of our projects.