Mike Pelling Wedding Videographer
“A filmmaker’s most important tool is humanity. You want to be able to capture humanity in your stories and bring out humanity in your characters” - Ryan Coogler
Hi, my name is Mike Pelling, I have been making films since I was 10 years old and it runs in the family! (My Great Uncle won an Academy award for best art direction in the 1963 film Cleopatra. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Pelling)
I started, as many film makers do, with animation, where creativity can know no boundaries and then progressed into documentaries and short films.
At 18 years old, I was offered a place at the UK’s top school of Film and Television and I shot my first wedding in 1995 and loved it! I continued to film weddings until moving into some other creative film making roles in 2008.
I returned to wedding videography in 2018 with fresh eyes, ideas and creative vision and I love it now, just as much as I ever did.
No film maker should ever follow the crowd, we are creatives and our...
Donna Bailey• 3 Nov 2018
I wasn't going to have a video but decided to last minute and booked two weeks before and believe me it was worth every penny. When I got my film come through there were things on there that we couldn't remember and believe me Mike is excellent and a very reasonable price to what i was getting quoted and a very lovely man that makes you very relaxed.
Leah Blyth• 12 Oct 2018
Mike was outstanding from start to finish. He captured our day better than we ever thought it would be! We actually love our video more than the photos because it brings the day to life. Mike made us 3 films. A short one, a 7 minute one then a 45 minute one that had the ceremony and speeches in full. Highly recommended!
Andrew Todd• 10 Dec 2018
Mike is brilliant at what he does. We wanted something a bit different and not the usual cliche wedding video. Mike just 'got' what we wanted and delivered. He was very unobtrusive on the day. I would recommend him to everyone.
Lisa Biddulph• 27 Nov 2018
We booked a video fairly last minute as we were not going to have one. Mike helped us from the first email. He got to understand us and what we wanted in a really short space of time, he was so polite and friendly on the day and then when we got the finished film back, just WOW! It was amazing. He really knows what he is doing and you can see he has alot of experience in making films and videos. Thankyou Mike, we will reccomend you to everyone!
- What services do you offer?Professional wedding videography and editing
- What does the wedding package include?I offer various packages to suit all budgets, however each wedding is individual and so should your wedding film be. If you have anything in mind then lets talk and make sure that your wedding day is captured just the way it should be.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary & Cinematic
- What kind of technology do you use?I use the latest broadcast quality HD cameras and state of the art editing technology.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?My films are delivered to you by digital download, you tube and usb. Other formats are available on request.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?The trailer film is delivered 1-2 weeks after the wedding and the highlight and feature films are delivered 8-10 weeks after the wedding.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone and sometimes with my wife
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I always try to have a back up videographer on hand
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?yes
Professional videographer and editor