Solo accordion, perfect for weddings, parties, all social engagements.
Totally mobile and acoustic (or amplified on request).
Mainly French, but an Italian repertoire available as well as other styles.
Kath Alderson, Hillingdon Language Clubs• 7 Dec 2017
"Absolutely super. It was our Christmas party, so there were about sixty people there, and it was really nice. It was nice, gentle music, the accordion had a lovely sound, the volume was good, we had a really super time."
Alex and Gareth• 15 Dec 2018
"Wonderful French vibe, really added to our big day. Would book Mike again for sure."
Fiona and Crispin• 8 Dec 2018
"Wow! Mike really had the beautiful Parisian atmosphere we were looking for. As we came out of the church, we had him walk around playing amongst our guests while we drank champagne!"
Nikki and James• 6 Dec 2018
"We booked Mike for a solo set for a birthday party. He walked around and interacted with the guests and was wonderful. After his solo set, we booked the trio who played some lovely jazz. It was all totally acoustic so didn't disturb our very close neighbours at all."
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 30 minutes break time total within a two-hour call, which can be divided into three 10-minute breaks or two 15-minute breaks.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Requests are totally fine and encouraged, as long as they're made two weeks prior to the event so there's time to prepare it fully.
- How much space do you require?Space only for one man and his accordion, with slightly more if amplifier is required.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both of these.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Usually performances are totally acoustic, although amplification is available on request.
- How long do you play for?Standard playing time is 90 minutes, plus three 10-minute breaks, equalling two-hours performance time in total.
The best of French music including songs such as La Vie En Rose, La Mer, C'est Si Bon and more.
The best of Italian music including songs such as That's Amore, Volare, and more.
Full set lists availab...