We’re Mikado Grande, a professional, 4 piece, Wedding & Party band based in the Midlands. We travel the UK turning up the Fun Dial and bringing parties to life! We have a wealth of experience performing at Weddings, Parties and Corporate events, playing indie / rock / pop chart hits from the 60’s to the present day!
Take some time to read our reviews and you will see that we know how to get the party rocking! Our extensive repertoire allows us to be versatile so we can adapt to audience in front of us. We have a passion for what we do and always endeavour to be, Fun, Professional and Engaging!
- Fully Insured
- PAT tested
- Songs 60's to the present day
- Song requests available
- Lighting included
- Dj service Available
Rebekah Davis• 26 May 2018
Absolutely amazing!! We couldn't have asked for a better band. The lads getting up on stage with you all was highlight of the evening. You really made our day super special, so thank you for that. We definitely recommend anyone to book you guys, and gave out your name to our guests. Thanks again!! The Galvin's 26.05.2018 xxx
Stuart Luke• 10 Mar 2018
"Awesome band, how are these boys not already rocking stadiums?
A really great bunch of lads, consummate professionals and great artists. From drums, bass, guitar, keyboard through to vocals the band was amazing.
Comprehensive set list with some great anthems. Whilst a covers band you really can’t tell the difference between them and the original tracks.
The band was down for two 45 min sets, for first included tracks from the 60’s and 70’s. In-between sets they DJ’ed and then when th...
David• 16 Dec 2017
"These guys are flipping great! I booked them for my mum's 70th birthday party - specifically because my mum likes high energy bands with contemporary songs and a vibe that will get everyone dancing.
These guys were super fun, musically tight, sound great and an awesome song choice. They can play anything and they're super nice too.
Thanks guys - 100% would book again for a wedding / party / celebration!
Highly recommend and my advice would be book now whilst they are a good price!
Anna England• 30 Jun 2018
"These guys played at our wedding and were absolutely brilliant!! Despite it being quite a warm day, loads of our friends were still partying hard on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG!! They are super laid back, accomodating, organised and absolutely lovely people!! This is the second time we have heard them and danced away (rather energetically!) both times whilst completely sober!! Very, very, very highly recommended!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS WE HAD AN ABSLOUTE BLAST!! "
SARGEANT• 30 Aug 2019
Very pleased with this lovely band.would highly recommend. Good music and friendly manner.5 stars
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:4 Piece professional party band, turning up the fun dial and bringing parties to life!
- What are the highlights of your career?We performed the number ONE hit 'You're Unbelievable - EMF' with its writer, James Atkin at a Wedding earlier this year!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are a live band that create a fun atmosphere and keep the room on its feet, we love what we do and we always endeavour to be Fun, Professional and Engaging!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate events, private parties, functions, festivals, hen-do’s, birthdays, xmas parties, live music venues.
- Who are your previous clients?We have worked with: Iceland, MG, Eastern Airways, Pryzm and the NHS
- How can event planners pay for your services?Direct bank transfer / Cash
- How long do you play for?2 or 3 x 45 minutes? 2 x 1 hour? The choice is yours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have all our own sound and lighting equipment. All we need from the venue is power!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have full public liability insurance and are fully PAT tested, we can provide certificates of this if needed.
- How much space do you require?4x4 metres would be ideal but were used to squeezing into smaller spaces. If your concerned just ask :)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Please ask! we'd love to play your favourite song.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We like to break for at least 15 minutes between sets
- Do you have your own website?www.mikadogrande.co.uk
1960’s / 70's / 80's
I’m a Believer– The Monkees
Johnny B. Goode– Chuck Berry
Brown eyed girl– Van Morrison
Feeling Good - Nina Simone
Twist and Shout– The Beatles
Build me up buttercup - The ...