We’re Mikado Grande, a professional, 4 piece, Wedding & Party band based in the Midlands. We travel the UK turning up the Fun Dial and bringing parties to life! We have a wealth of experience performing at Weddings, Parties and Corporate events, playing indie / rock / pop chart hits from the 60’s to the present day!
Take some time to read our reviews and you will see that we know how to get the party rocking! Our extensive repertoire allows us to be versatile so we can adapt to audience in front of us. We have a passion for what we do and always endeavour to be, Fun, Professional and Engaging!
- Fully Insured
- PAT tested
- Songs 60's to the present day
- Song requests available
- Lighting included
- Dj service Available
Rebekah Davis• 26 May 2018
Absolutely amazing!! We couldn't have asked for a better band. The lads getting up on stage with you all was highlight of the evening. You really made our day super special, so thank you for that. We definitely recommend anyone to book you guys, and gave out your name to our guests. Thanks again!! The Galvin's 26.05.2018 xxx
Stuart Luke• 10 Mar 2018
Awesome band, how are these boys not already rocking stadiums?
A really great bunch of lads, consummate professionals and great artists. From drums, bass, guitar, keyboard through to vocals the band was amazing.
Comprehensive set list with some great anthems. Whilst a covers band you really can’t tell the difference between them and the original tracks.
The band was down for two 45 min sets, for first included tracks from the 60’s and 70’s. In-between sets they DJ’ed and then when the...
David• 16 Dec 2017
These guys are flipping great! I booked them for my mum's 70th birthday party - specifically because my mum likes high energy bands with contemporary songs and a vibe that will get everyone dancing.
These guys were super fun, musically tight, sound great and an awesome song choice. They can play anything and they're super nice too.
Thanks guys - 100% would book again for a wedding / party / celebration!
Highly recommend and my advice would be book now whilst they are a good price!
Oliver Gates• 14 Apr 2018
What a great bunch of guys, My wife and myself are so happy with the band!! They turned up to the venue said hi and just got on with it, very professional, polite and have an awesome sound!! I have nothing bad to say about them. Will definitely book them again as will many of our wedding guests. Thank you guys you made the perfect end to our big day love love
Simon• 11 Sep 2017
Excellent band covering a huge range of music with a great ability to get the party going, my guess is that this band will be going places so enjoy their music whilst you still can. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We will break between 15/30 minutes for each 45 minute set.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Let us know what song it is and we'll let you know!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Birthdays, Corporate events and... any party!
- What are the highlights of your career?We performed the number ONE hit 'You're Unbelievable - EMF' with its writer, James Atkin at a Wedding earlier this year!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are a live band that create a fun atmosphere and keep the room on its feet, we love what we do and we always endeavour to be Fun, Professional and Engaging!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Mikado Grande are they Ultimate Wedding Party Band!
- Do you have your own website?www.mikadogrande.co.uk
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?we would like to break for a minimum of 15 minutes between sets, but we can cater our breaks to fit in with your night.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Please ask! we'd love to play your favourite song.
- How much space do you require?We need an area of around 4x3 metres, but we can squeeze into smaller if needed.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have full public liability insurance and are fully PAT tested, we can provide certificates of this if needed.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a lighting package to light up the band!
- How long do you play for?How long would you like us to play for? our standard rate is 2 x 45 minutes sets but we can play 2 x 1 hour or even 3 x 45 minutes. Its entirely up to you!
- How can event planners pay for your services?Direct bank transfer / Cash
- Who are your previous clients?We have worked with: Iceland, MG, Eastern Airways, Pryzm and the NHS
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate events, private parties, functions, festivals, hen-do’s, birthdays, xmas parties, live music venues.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you let us know of any songs you would like us to play in advance we will do our very best to learn them for your event, providing they fit our set up and singers vocal range.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have all our own sound and lighting equipment. All we need from the venue is power!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We like to break for at least 15 minutes between sets
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:4 Piece professional party band, turning up the fun dial and bringing parties to life!
- How much space do you require?4x4 metres would be ideal but were used to squeezing into smaller spaces. If your concerned just ask :)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We're fully covered!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a high quality Pa system and Lighting!
- How much space do you require?Ideally we would like 4x4 metre area but we can fit into smaller if needs be
- How long do you play for?Typically 2 x 45 minute sets, but we can play 3 x 1 hours if required
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We are fully tested and insured.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We provide all our own equipment
- How long do you play for?2 or 3 x 45 minutes? 2 x 1 hour? The choice is yours.
1960’s / 70's / 80's
I’m a Believer– The Monkees
Johnny B. Goode– Chuck Berry
Brown eyed girl– Van Morrison
Feeling Good - Nina Simone
Twist and Shout– The Beatles
Build me up buttercup - The ...