We are a full band of talented musicians who have been gigging for many years. We always get people up and dancing, young and old, with our popular selection of 1960s music. Whether a themed night, private party or club/pub need, we are versatile and flexible.
Our lead singer has played on the same bills as Rod Stewart, Bowie, The Troggs, Johnny Kidd and the Pirates and Screaming Lord Sutch.
It's quite amazing! Even young people who know very little about 1960s music are up and dancing to our line up. We do good old fashioned rock and roll as well as classic ballads and pop songs.
We offer standard setlists or can provide set lists of your choice from our range of numbers. We can play short 45 minute sets or full night entertainment to suit.
We have many gigs a year, always asked back with a growing reputation but we are always looking for new venues and opportunities.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a good old-fashioned 1960s band playing well-known hits of the decade.
- What are the highlights of your career?Our lead singer has performed with some famous people.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We engage with the audience directly
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, clubs, wedding and corporate events
- Who are your previous clients?Many pubs and clubs in Kent and private organisations
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, bank transfer
- How long do you play for?As long as needed!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have all our own professional equipment
- How much space do you require?We are a full 5 piece band so need a minimum of about 10 x 10 feet
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With some advance warning, no problem.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one break of about 20 minutes
Songs of the 60s rock and roll including The Rolling Stones, Cliff Richard, Eddie Cochran, Elvis, The Beatles, Chuck Berry, The Animals, The Kinks and many more