Memories Made Photography
Professional, friendly and affordable wedding and events photographer.
Based in the North West but will cover most of the UK
Laura W• 3 Sep 2018
Jon recently photographed our wedding and we couldn’t praise him, his second photographer and their work anymore if we tried! Genuinely lovely guy and amazing at what he does! Thanks for everything Jon!
Dee C• 24 Jul 2018
"So pleased we selected Jon to do our photography for our wedding day, he made our day so special with his assistant Jon! Everyone felt so comfortable around them both, had some sneaky peaks of our photos and they are gorgeous, I feel myself, my husband and Jon will be life long friends! Can’t recommend Jon enough!
Thank you so much Jon you are amazing!"
Chantelle G• 23 May 2018
Me and my wife can’t thank Jon enough! We got our initial edit photos back the other day, and looking through them was like reliving the whole day again! He met us prior to the wedding so we could get to know each other and get a comfortable relationship established. On the day he was absolutely fantastic! Nothing was too much trouble. He did say to us if I come at you with the camera and it’s not the right time just tell me “give us 5”, but we genuinely didn’t notice him being there. Anyone who...
- What services do you offer?I offer a professional, friendly and affordable photography service for weddings and events throughout the UK. I also have a videography team that can be available as required.
- What does the wedding package include?Each and every wedding is unique. Therefore so are my packages. I figured very early on that is was a bit unfair for a client to choose from packages I offered - I would rather have a chat abut what you WANT from your big day, and then work out a proposal based on this. As an example, most of my clients receive the following: Pre wedding meets and chats (as many emails and texts as you lilke - I'm here to help) i also bring my cameras along to the meet - so I can get a few informal "pre-wedding" images - which you are welcome to use as you wish. It gets me used to you, and vice versa Full or part day coverage. Natural and candid images, together with some more formal, posed ones. However, I make the day fun , so the images are as natural as possible Full editing to a very high standard Online gallery access (private) so you can view and download your pictures, or share them with family and friends. Personalised USB drive laser etched with your name and wedding date on to keep you pictures safe Albums are available is required, and are very reasonable priced I am not your "stereotypical" photographer. I join in, have fun, chat to guests, tell corny jokes etc - but by doing so, I become "Jon" and not "the wedding photographer" and the images become so much more natural .
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?It would be crazy and wrong for one photographer to try and cover more than one wedding per day. It requires 100% dedication and commitment. However, I do have other photographers available who could work if the situation arose
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, candid, fun, posed are the usual types that I aim for. I also LOVE a sunset !
- What kind of technology do you use?I use Canon cameras and lenses. Remote and fixed flash guns and I carry spares of everything ! I use the latest editing software
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Absolutely. I offer an online gallery service, where you can view, download and share your images. The gallery can be as private or as public as you like
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Every event is different, but generally weddings take around 4-6 weeks to get the completed pictures back to you. I do, however, always get a few pictures to you within 48 hours for you to use on social media, as a "sneek peek"
- Do you send all the photos taken?Without going into too much technical detail...no. However, depending on the footage available, typically you will receive over 300 pictures on a full day wedding. the actual number is usually higher than this.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I can work alone and ensure I cover every aspect of your big day. I do have an assistant photographer available if required. I also have a team of videographers to utilise if required.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Absolutely. If the worst was to happen, a replacement photographer would always be on stand by. Regardless of location.
Wedding Photography (either 1 or 2 photographers)