London, Greater London
Verified bookings: 0
Price from: £300
I’ve always a had an eye for photography
- What services do you offer?Events: -Weddings -Private parties, -Corporate Events -Festivals & Award shows Fashion and Portraiture -Studio photography -Head shots -Models portfolios -Family portraits -Styled shoot -Lookbooks/Commercial Food Photography Interior Photography
- What does the wedding package include?A pre-wedding consultation to get to know each other • all day shooting approximately 12 hours from the preparations to the end of event • upwards of 300 high-resolution images chosen selectively. • USB flash with deluxe presentation case • Wedding Photo Album • All travel included within the London • a private online gallery and free downloads for friends and family I am happy to travel anywhere in the UK although an extra charge will apply to cover my expenses and also the extra time involved in traveling to and from the destination and overnight accommodation if that is necessary. Additional Photo Albums are available on request. On our first meeting I’ll be happy to show you a wedding photo book sample.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, I tend to stick to one wedding a day.
- What style of photos do you take?My photography is a creative documentary style combined with a strong understanding of light, composition, and angles to create a comprehensive selection of stunning images from every wedding i shoot.
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon Pro bodies and Lenses, with external flashguns and strobe lights.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, an online slideshow if requested.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Within 4 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes i do. At least 300+ minimum
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Me, 2nd Photographer and an Assistant/runner
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes. By appointment only, Once the date in question is fully secure.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes. I Am the author and the copyright is mine, but this can be discussed further if needed