We are meat outdoors a hog roast and a BBQ caterer. All our meat is supplied from our local butchers at the best quality along with fresh bread from our local bakery made 3am on the day of an event to ensure fresh quality products, even down to a local green grocer to supply all our salad and vegetables. Everything we do is fresh produce and great quality to ensure the best catering experience we can offer. Supplying hog roasts and BBQs to all of North England. We also offer home events such as brunch before the races , a luxury lunch with the family - whatever you require our head chef Bertram can create for you !
From a wedding of 200 to a private 40th birthday party nothing is to big or small. No matter the size we pride ourselves on fresh great quality produce.
Rebecca Thompson• 3 Nov 2018
We would just like to say a big thank you to Laura and her team.
The service was fantastic.
Would definitely recommend and use again!
Tracy Crosfill• 10 Nov 2018
We booked for food to be served from 8.30 onwards so I was really shocked when I arrived at the venue to finish setting up at 7pm to be greeted by Laura telling me we’re all ready to serve! We had confirmed via phone and then email that guests arriving at 7.30 food to be served from 8.30 onwards. I did not have anything to eat as I was busy with guests. But my family told me the following day the chicken was so dry and overcooked and also the pork it was almost inedible. I was really upset as fo...
Danielle• 3 Apr 2017
So amazing!! I can't fault them great guys, beautiful food, options for everyone, and it was just so lovely to have them there on such a special day! They were part of the whole experience, perfect touch for my hen do and would highly recommend these guys!! It's a 5* from me xxxxx
Tamsin• 3 Apr 2017
Used Scott and his team to cater a hog roast for our daughters Naming Party at our home on 18.06.16 for about 75 people. They were quick to set up, friendly, looked professional but more importantly the food tasted great. Wish they were there for longer though! Will be booking again, thank you.
Leah• 3 Apr 2017
Thank you to the Meat Outdoors team for the amazing catering and service at Danielle's Hen do. You were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish and you really helped make our event special and perfect! The food was delicious, such high quality and the service was top notch and totally professional. I would and will recommend you for any event, and will certainly be using you again. Thanks again from the whole gang.
- How does the open bar work?We don't offer alcohol as part of our service
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can organise wedding cakes yes
- Do you offer special menus?As every menu is tailored every menu is special. Requirements for anything such as allergies can be dealt with.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?BBQ meat, hog roast, lamb roast any meat along with salads fresh breads. Breakfast events, lunch events, evening events, corporate, private, festivals
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?All menus are tailored to you so yes 100%
- What is included in the menu?BBQ menu will cover everything you can think of from bursting bangers, Canaan chicken, salmon, king prawns, rib eye steaks, beef, pork, lamb, even kangaroo , crocodile nothing is too far stretched for us at Meat Outdoors.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We cook everything fresh in front of you at your event.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We are a mobile cateres so we come to any event you host.
- What services do you offer?We cater for all size parties. We supply locally sourced produced / uniformed staff everything is organised by ourselves.
Hog Roasts tailored to your requirements , served traditionally with homemade apple sauce and stuffing, serve in freshly baked bread buns. Mix it up go for a lamb Roast with freshly made apple sauce ....