MC Photography North east
MC Photography North East, my name is Michael Common I’m a professional photographer specialising mainly in portrait photography product photography, wedding photography, event photography and commercial photography. I am based in Washington, Tyne and Wear, UK. Specialising in portrait photography means that and I love taking photographs of you, your family, friends and pets. Throughout my website you will see lots of examples and previous photographs taken. Have a look at some of my latest work.. If you are at the point of booking a photographer for your wedding, some portraits, an event or even commercial and corporate then please get in touch with me. My wedding photography price page is only a guideline to help you decide and can be easily tailored to your needs. The same goes with my portrait photography, event photography, commercial photography and corporate photography. You as a customer/client come first.
If you are looking for a photographer for either a great portrait ph...
- What does the wedding package include?A professional, creative and stylish wedding photographer. Pre wedding photography consultation(s). Pre wedding venue visits. Pre-wedding photography logistics planning. Approximately 4 hours of my time Personalised client login to view your images. USB memory stick containing high resolution images. Amazing photographs that you will cherish and love
- What style of photos do you take?Modern and contemporary
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon Cameras and Lens Bowens Lighting Apple Photoshop Lightroom
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?A private, password protected personal page on my website.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?7 to 10 days
- Do you send all the photos taken?No. I send the best of the bunch. Occasionally you will find customers may blink or even pull a funny face at the time the button is pressed. I prefer to send the photographs that make my clients happy.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I mainly work alone but on some occasions I may bring along another photographer.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes. I would always take into consideration my clients opinions and views. If it would cause them stress then NO I would not publish their photographs.