With over 20 years Chef experience Maz's passion is now teaching culinary skills to those of all ages, as well as continuing to provide the highest level of service as a personal chef.
- What services do you offer?Personal Chef - 3-course dining experiences, buffets, bowl food & BBQs Private Chef Tuition: from freezer fillers to fine dining, Maz will make you a master in your own kitchen. Cooking party's - Let's Roll Sushi - Canape Creations - kids can cook Extracurricular school cookery classes
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We can cook offsite and deliver - bowl food/buffets. Sit down meals, BBQs - we need somewhere to cook onsite.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely - we offer all our guests a bespoke menu service, so tell us your budget and what type of cuisine tickles your palette and we'll deliver a menu for a dining experience to remember.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Hailing from New Zealand and working as a chef internationally Maz has become a master of most cuisines. So let her know what you fancy and she rustle up a bespoke menu to wow the guests at your event.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes - bespoke menus on offer
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?no
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- What is included in the menu?3-course menus - with options for canapes and 4th cheese course. BBQ menus Buffet menus Bowl Food menus
- How long do you need to set up?2 hours
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?I teach extracurricular cooking classes and a baking club at Roedean girls school 6 times a week for the duration of the academic year, predominantly with years 7, 8 and 9 with the baking club open to the older girls. I have an enhanced DBS check and annual safeguarding with Roedean. I'm also a mum to twin boys who are 3, so they're probably the hardest work!
- Are you DBS checked?Yes Enhanced DBS checks for my work teaching cooking classes in schools and offering themed children's birthday cooking party's 'Kids Can Cook!'
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?This really depends on the age of the children, size of the venue and available guardians to help with the children - a good number at a child's cooking party I would max out at 16, otherwise it can get a little chaotic in the kitchen! But I can be flexible on this.
Canapés: moorish mouthfuls to impress your guests
Dinner Party: 2, 3, 4, 5 courses? You just let us know what you’re hoping for and we’ll bring fine dining into your kitchen and serve to your guests ...