Max Sarasini Photography
I am a relaxed, documentary style wedding photographer based in Staffordshire.
I am a recommended supplier for Rookery Hall in Cheshire and have lots of experience shooting weddings UK-wide. My wedding photography is all about capturing natural moments and emotions whilst letting you enjoy your day. I have several wedding day packages for couples to choose from. Please click on the PDF file on my profile for wedding photography package details.
- What services do you offer?Natural, relaxed documentary style wedding photography. Portrait photography Event & commercial photography.
- What does the wedding package include?Full day wedding photography starts at bridal prep (two hours before ceremony) until first dance in the evening. A set of edited photographs is included for you to download and keep and use for personal use. A private online gallery of your wedding set is provided for you to share with family and friends.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, this wouldn't be practicle, I want to ensure I gave fair time, attention and quality to my bride and groom.
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, relaxed documentary style wedding photography. There is also the opportunity during the day for some group shots if required, and some portraits of the bride and groom.
- What kind of technology do you use?Technology is not important, it's the experience and artistry behind the camera that is key. However, I will answer the question! I use the Fuji camera systems for their lightness, incredibly sharp images and beautiful colour reproduction.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, you will receive a private online gallery at www.maxsarasiniphotography.com
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?You should expect a wait time of approximately three weeks for delivery of your final wedding photo set.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No I select the best qualityphotos that in my opinion reflect the 'story' of the day most effectively. You should expect a final set of approx 400-500 photos but this is not set in stone, all occasions are different after all.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Usually on my own.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have resources to call on emergency photographers of a suitable experience and skill level, yes, if something were to happen.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?You can use the wedding photos I provide for personal use only. For example, printing out, sharing on social media, etc. Commercial use ie. giving photos to another company for their use, or magazine, is not included.
Family and portrait photography.
Commercial and event photography.