Matthew and Louise are passionate about wedding photography and are proud of the service that they offer to wedding couples. As a husband and wife team, they both attend each wedding and capture the story as it unfolds. They also love to take beautiful artistic photographs of the bride and groom in and around their chosen venue. They work in partnership with Graphistudio to provide stunning Italian wedding books of the highest quality, which they design in-house.
Services From Matthew Paul Photography
Wedding Photography As Seen In Vogue
- What services do you offer?Up to 1000+ images, dependent on wedding day coverage. Licence to print and share wedding photographs with family and friends. Hand-edited highlights. Retouched images. Natural and monochrome. Swarovski-style USB, complimentary with every wedding package. Tailored Italian designer wedding books available with wedding book packages - for more details contact Matthew Paul Photography.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?We only every photograph one wedding per day, as it is important to us that we provide a personal service that is truly focused on you.
- What style of photos do you take?Reportage / documentary / photojournalism.
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional Canon cameras and L-series lenses.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?The photographs are provided to the bride and groom on Swarovski-style USB drive.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Following your wedding, your images are taken through a complex post-processing workflow to optimise each and every highlight. All images receive hand-editing. This high-end process takes between four to five weeks. Once proofed and approved by our wedding clients, the digital wedding book designs are sent to Graphistudio in Italy for printing, hand mounting and binding to produce the highest quality wedding books.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Clients receive high-resolution digital images to print to 12x10 inches, approximately A4 in size. These wedding photographs are the edited highlights from the documentary approach, which captures images throughout the wedding day.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Matthew and Louise are a husband and wife team, who work together on your wedding day to document the story of your wedding day.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We have a network of photographers that we can call upon, should an unforeseen circumstance occur. We can assure you that we have never double-booked and would do everything to attend your wedding in person. If a replacement wedding photographer was required, all images taken on the day would still undergo the detailed workflow that gives our images their optimal quality and unique styling.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We seek approval to publish any of the wedding photographs that we take as we recognise the importance of privacy. This process is part of the initial wedding agreement.
Professional wedding photography
A range of available packages, with the opportunity to add bespoke options to the service
Flexible coverage of the wedding day
120+ step post-processing workflow