Freelance chef with a strong background in fine dining to more casual, rustic food. Worked in boutique hotels, to gastro pubs and bistros.
Simon• Dec. 21, 2019
Matthew provided our wedding night private dining at the Millbrook Estate in Devon. He had worked with us to develop the three courses and we weren't disappointed. The food was beautifully presented and delicious. We have no hesitation in recommending Matthew for your own event and know that you will be delighted. It didn't occur to us to take any photos but rest assured it all looked the part.
Caroline Hall• Oct. 26, 2019
Matthew cooked as a lovely meal for a group of in celebration of my sons 18th Birthday. We were a mixed age group and in a holiday house and Matthew managed amazingly well. The food and presentation were superb and we all have a lovely time.
D Taylor• Sept. 14, 2019
Matthew and his colleague Marc Davis prepared and served a wonderful three course meal for my husbands surprise birthday party at Parnacott House, Devon. It was the first time I'd hired a chef but Matthew made the whole experience stress free . He listened to my brief and offered a suggested menu . He was very helpful when I asked for some amendments and tweaks to suit the taste of my guests. The evening went perfectly and m y husband and our guests were all very impressed by the whole event. It was executed professionally and calmly.led by Matthew who has a good sense of humour ably assisted by Marc .
Nicola Breen• Aug. 31, 2019
Matt was fantastic and we could;t fault the food, with dessert left over for us to enjoy the next day with the homemade chocolate fudge he had made us. Can't recommend highly enough!
- What services do you offer?Cover ranging from Chef de partie to Sous chef and Head chef within appropriate locations. Functions, banqueting and private dining.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?N/A
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?N/A
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?British, French/European
- Do you offer special menus?N/a
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?N/a
- How does the open bar work?N/a
- What is included in the menu?N/a
Private chef. Relief chef.