Matthew Hallett Freelance Chef
Freelance chef with a strong background in fine dining to more casual, rustic food. Worked in boutique hotels, to gastro pubs and bistros.
Nicola Breen• Aug. 31, 2019
Matt was fantastic and we could;t fault the food, with dessert left over for us to enjoy the next day with the homemade chocolate fudge he had made us. Can't recommend highly enough!
D Taylor• Sept. 14, 2019
Matthew and his colleague Marc Davis prepared and served a wonderful three course meal for my husbands surprise birthday party at Parnacott House, Devon. It was the first time I'd hired a chef but Matthew made the whole experience stress free . He listened to my brief and offered a suggested menu . He was very helpful when I asked for some amendments and tweaks to suit the taste of my guests. The evening went perfectly and m y husband and our guests were all very impressed by the whole event. It was executed professionally and calmly.led by Matthew who has a good sense of humour ably assisted by Marc .
Caroline Hall• Oct. 26, 2019
Matthew cooked as a lovely meal for a group of in celebration of my sons 18th Birthday. We were a mixed age group and in a holiday house and Matthew managed amazingly well. The food and presentation were superb and we all have a lovely time.
- What services do you offer?Cover ranging from Chef de partie to Sous chef and Head chef within appropriate locations. Functions, banqueting and private dining.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?N/A
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?N/A
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?British, French/European
- Do you offer special menus?N/a
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?N/a
- How does the open bar work?N/a
- What is included in the menu?N/a
Private chef. Relief chef.