Wedding Photographer in Nottingham, Derby and the UK - Matt Selby Photography.
Hey, I’m Matt Selby. I specialise in creative wedding photography. My work is nationwide but I mostly provide wedding photography in Nottingham & Derby.
There’s a good chance you’ve landed here as you’re engaged and starting to look at local wedding photographers, if so congratulations. (You’ve come to the right place!)
A creative approach to your wedding photography.
I’m a bit of a perfectionist and I don’t do things half-heartedly. When I create portraits I like to ensure the photograph is not only well executed (from lighting to composition and emotional tone) but is also unique and hasn’t been taken by numerous other photographers. Great pride is taken in delivering unique photographs so my couples know that nobody else has the same image. For me this is super important and ensures my work stays fresh and unlike no other.
Execution is also something that plays a vital role in how epic a portrait can be. So many factors can contribute to a well taken photograph and light is one of them. I pay a lot of time and attention to light and use it in such a way it has defined my style as a creative wedding photographer over the last 10 years. I also shoot many weddings in the winter where you don’t get much natural light, so having a keen understanding of artificial light is imperative.
One of the main things I hear with almost every couple I meet is that they don't like having their photograph taken. Therefore, choosing a photographer you’re comfortable with is crucial. I stay clear of anything cheesy or cliché and avoid overly staged photos.
The vast majority of couples who hire me to capture their wedding are couples who want a piece of these wow shots. So If you like creative light, mood, drama and more importantly photographs where you’re not posing all day, then keep reading!
Services From Matt Selby Photography
Complete Digital Package
- What services do you offer?Creative Wedding photography
- What does the wedding package include?Initial consultation & pre wedding recap coverage from preparations until late Main photographer & second photographer Post-production (4-5 weeks) A private online gallery containing all photos Digital delivery of all photographs (in high resolution)
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Creative and most importantly, unique.
- What kind of technology do you use?Portable lighting systems and digital cameras
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Online galleries
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4-5 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Two photographers
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, this should be industry standard!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
Creative Wedding Photography