I am still taking bookings for your family portrait or event in these uncertain times.
BOOK AHEAD NOW to get exclusive discounts on print packages and specialist canvas prints.
Like and follow my Facebook page for current promotions
Experienced photographer based in Portsmouth covering a range of portraiture and events including weddings, corporate dinners, parties and other large functions.
Services From Matt Denman Photographic
Wedding Photography - Basic Package
Family Portrait - Home Studio
Family Portrait - On Location
Wedding Photography - Enhanced Package
Wedding Photography - Premium Package
- What services do you offer?I offer Wedding, Portraiture and Event Photography which can include christenings, proms, parties, AGM's, black tie dinners and many more.
- What does the wedding package include?Wedding packages can be found on my website www.mattdenman.co.uk/services
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Depending on the requirements of the client this is possible but usually my time is dedicated to the one event. I do have a team of experienced photographers however so can still ensure your wedding is covered even if it may not be me who is there on the day.
- What style of photos do you take?I work with the client to see the style they are looking for and how we can work together to achieve that. I usually incorporate a mixture of traditional and contemporary styles which cover most preferences and include candid, natural images as well as formal portraits.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use 2x Canon DSLR's and lenses with external flash and Manfrotto tripod. I also have a Lastolite portable studio which can be used at the reception for portraits of your guests.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, I use an online gallery where your images can be securely accessed by you and any family or friends you choose to share it with. To view an example of this select 'Your Gallery' on my website www.mattdenman.co.uk
- Do you send all the photos taken?It depends on the package you have selected or the requirements you have discussed at the time of booking but yes this is an option.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I have photographic assistants and other photographers that I work with to provide the service required depending on the size of event.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, in most circumstances I would be able to allocate an alternate photographer to cover your event.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, the copyright of the images belongs with the photographer and can reproduce images for the purposes of advertising or otherwise promoting his work or any other use. You will have a licence to use and reproduce the images you have selected for personal use.
Digital files on USB
Full mobile portrait studio