MasterCrepes team has a wealth of experience in catering for hundreds of small and large scale events, ranging from small 30 guests birthday parties to festivals with up to 25,000 guests. We are outdoors (and indoors!) every week of the year.
The only non-local ingredient of ours is the buckwheat flour. It comes from France as it's the only place that has a certified gluten-free buckwheat flour since the new European legislation came in 2012, which tightened up the trace amounts of gluten allowed for a product to be called “gluten-free”. Luckily I never have to make special trips just for the flour - my family happen to live nearby the mill!
All our ingredients from the batter to the fillings are fresh. All eggs are free-range, milk is fresh, our butter is real (!) and our batters are freshly made from scratch every day. All pancakes are made to order and we have minimal fresh waste as we are able to make batter as required on the stall.
MasterCrepes - where every day is pancake day! Our authentic crêpes and traditional 100% buckwheat galettes from Brittany are all freshly made-to-order. We aim to make the best crêpes this side of the channel! Bon appetit!
Georgia Everitt• Feb. 26, 2020
Thank you! Amazing Crepes and service! Everyone enjoyed them and you have a great company.
Services From MasterCrepes
Sweet Crepes & Savoury Gluten Free Buckwheat Galettes Bar - 2 Hours
Unlimited Sweet Crepes - 2 Hours
- What services do you offer?You cater traditional Sweet crepes and savoury Buckwheat galettes. We also do crepes buffet.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No we are mobile caterers.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, we set up a live crepes bar. We cook on order in front of the guest.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes of course you can change the menu to suit your needs in terms of toppings or ingredients allergies.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Traditional French Brittany Crepes and galettes.
- Do you offer special menus?This is the great thing with the versatile Crepes and galettes. We can adapt our menus to the customers.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?The guests come to us and order what they want, choosing their favorite toppings.
- What is included in the menu?Transport, good quality recyclable cutlery, paper plates or cones, napkins.
MasterCrepes- where every day is pancake day! Our authentic crepes and traditional 100% buckwheat galettes from Brittany are all freshly made-to-order. Trained in the oldest crepes school in France, we make the best crepes this side of the channel! Bon appetit!