The Marty Clarke's Las Vegas Experience is one of the best themed acts around, incorporating all the hit music from some of the most famous artists to have ever graced the stages of the Las Vegas Strip.
Marty is a great performer and brings his own unique sound to some of the most well know hit songs from the past 70 years, including hits from, Tom Jones, Elvis Prestley, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr, Wayne Newton, Dean Martin, Paul Anka, and The Killers to name a few.
Marty provides a wide range of production accessories to really bring his stage to life, including: Animated Backdrops, Las Vegas Signs, and even ShowGirl Dancers!
Make your event 'the talk of the town' with this vibrant & energetic show that brings the best of Las Vegas to you!
Nicola Shillito• Dec. 26, 2019
Brilliant performance enjoyed by all of our guests, Martin is very flexible and happy to throw in a few festive numbers too! An upbeat performance for the end of a Christmas stay. Will definitely book again in the future.
Services From Marty Clarke’s Las Vegas Experience
Marty Clarke's Las Vegas Experience (Vocals, 8 piece Band, 2 x Showgirls)
Marty Clarke's Las Vegas Experience (Soloist + 2 Dancers)
Marty Clarke's Las Vegas Experience (Solo)
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Everything Las Vegas can be brought to your event!
- What are the highlights of your career?Too many to list!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?A lot of add ons to this show, which reduces the work for event organisers. A professional service from initial enquiry to packing down. You never need to worry.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Various events, from social clubs to corporate functions
- How long do you play for?Generally 2 hours in various sets. 2 x 1 hour sets, 3 x 40 mins. Can perform longer or shorter as required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. All equipment is PAT tested. Quality equipment.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Ideally 3m x 3m minimum, but can work with most spaces.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Dependant on sets 2 x 1 hour set, would be 1 x 20 min break minimum. 3 x 40 min sets, 2 x 20 min breaks.
- Do you do open-air acts?I can do, provided that suitable protection is given for electrical equipment and changing facilities are near by.
- How long is the act?Generally 2 hours. Can go longer or shorter if required.
- What other services to you provide?I can provide an 8 piece band, fun gambling tables, themed event photographer/photobooth, mobile bars.
1. Viva Las Vegas
2. Too Hard To Handle
3. It’s Not Unusual
4. Luck Be A Lady
5. Mack the Knife
6. For Once In My Life
7. I Get A Kick Out Of You
8. Mr Bojangles
9. Lady Is A Tramp
10. Danke Shoen
11. Beyond The Sea
12. Dean’s Medley
13. Cant Take My Eyes Off You
14. I Guess Thats Why They Call It The Blues 15. Green Green Grass Of Home
16. You’ve Lost That Love & Feeling
17. Hound Dog
18. You Make Me Feel So Young
19. As Long As I’m Singing
20. Turn On Your Love Light Help Yourself
21. Artificial Flowers
22. Mr Brightside
23. Young Lovers
25. Hey Jude
26. New York New York