The event team pride themselves on understanding every detail of your event and the need to customize our Menus to meet your requirements, we have 40 years of catering experience behind us but we continue to move forward never standing still, combining traditional experience with a contemporary outlook.
Our proposal will give you an idea of the style of food, wines and other services that our young, talented and creative team can deliver, giving you the confidence that all aspects of your event have been catered for. Your chosen menu is prepared at our kitchens in Southampton and then delivered and cooked fresh on site utilizing the facilities provided.
We welcome and cater for guests with special dietary requirements, food intolerance's and allergies including Coeliac Disease. Please advise us and we will be only too happy to accommodate your guests.
We aim to procure the very best raw materials from like minded suppliers here in Winchester, Hampshire and the surrounding countrysi...
Jennifer Goulden• 25 Aug 2018
“Many thanks for the stunning job you did for our wedding reception in August. Everyone commented on how beautiful the food was. Professionally presented and served It really made our day a success we will never forget”
Mrs Mason• 3 Jun 2017
“The food was excellent and we were so impressed how you made the delicious meal we had at out taste test equally as good when delivered to so many ”
Ewa Little• 14 Sep 2018
Excellent food, exciting menu, polished staff and professional organisation Thank you very much for a great party ”
Mr & Mrs Gosden• 26 May 2018
Now we have time to catch our breath, we wanted to write and thank you and all the team from Keats for the key part you played at Eleanor and Pete’s wedding.
We were delighted with all the food served. The canapés were delicious and the main meal was excellent and both were so beautifully presented. Our late evening food was also very much appreciated.
We would particularly like to thank you, for all the organisation in advance and on the day. We want to thank Harry, too, for ...
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We are very happy to adapt our menus to suit your requests, in fact most events have quite a lot of client input in to them. For all events we would put on a tasting at our kitchens so you are very happy with food style and presentation, this is a great time to adapt the food to your requests.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We are very comfortable with all types of cuisine, but we are best suited to contemporary European & English food, Great Sushi, BBQ, Amazing Paella & Jambalaya big pans, Canapés
- What is included in the menu?All waiting staff, Manager, Chefs, Back of House Team, Simple white Linen, Linen white Napkin, Cutlery, Glassware (where we are supplying the drinks) Crockery, The above is for formal sit down Lunches & Dinners
- How does the open bar work?We can look after the bar in any number of ways Simple cash bar, Free bar ( we bill you post event for consumption only ) Corporate package (agreed price per head for bar services and quantity ) so you can budget your event much easier
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We have links to great cake artists for any budget, so we can take this burden away from you on your big day
- Do you offer special menus?We can supply themed menus on request Can work to a clients recipe or request
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We prepare our food from our kitchens in Southampton, we then cook fresh on site
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We have a number of Venues in and around Hampshire we can cater for you at, to fit your event style and budget ranging from 50 to 1000
- What services do you offer?We can cater any event, sporting, wedding, charity Ball, Canape Product Launch, Corporate Hospitality, Simple BBQ, Paella Pans, Jambalaya Pans, Finger Food, Party Food Venues, Marquees, Sporting Events (3 Day Eventing) We offer Event planning, all event staff, Chefs, We supply all our own Kitchen Kit, Linen, Tableware
All Catering services provided from a Hamper for 2 to a Black Tie Dinner for a 1000 Guest
Experts in Marquee event catering