Marie's Travelling Tea is a unique experience, combining vintage styling with professional service.
Vintage 'Marie' is a stunning and rare Eccles Nymphette 1959 caravan. With fabulous wrap around seating upholstered in very high end designer fabric and matching curtains, with feature fireplace, vintage french crystal wall lights, feature column kitchen with mini Butlers sink, natural painted interior walls and a neutral whitewashed plank style flooring. Her exterior has a multi tone pearlescent finish to the paintwork which offers a very special and tasteful gentle tilt between the prettiest soft vintage green to an ivory pearl - she is simply stunning! We can provide Marie, our Vintage Caravan for your event or wedding and will drive her to your chosen location.
Our lovely caravan will look splendid in your photographs especially at a Vintage Wedding to express nostalgic charm of days gone by.
Additional to this, we offer a bespoke tea party with a variety of packages as well as...
Tracey Hinsby• 30 Jun 2018
Marie’s travelling teas were a delight to work with. We were running late and they calmly worked around us and got the tea out in great condition and on time despite the heatwave. The crew kept on top of serving food, tea, coffee and prosecco to our 70 guests seamlessly. They also provided beautiful vintage bunting, table decorations and table cloths for all the tables, big and small. Would definitely rebook them. Many thanks to Stacey and her crew.
Emily Rose• 16 Jan 2018
Super friendly staff and beautifully baked cakes! X
Sarah• 16 Jan 2018
"Fantastic I just had my daughter's tenth birthday party here in the vintage caravan. She had an amazing time.
Thanks to Stacey and Maria"
- What services do you offer?Vintage Marie can be hired as a photobooth. As well as this Marie's Travelling Tea can offer a variety of tea party packages served on bone china, both with or without the caravan.
- What does the wedding package include?Depending on what package you would like, we can provde you and your guests anything from canapés to afternoon tea. As well as this, you can hire Marie the vintage caravan as a photobooth. The photobooth option can be hired on its own without food, or together with the food and drink option.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Unfortunately we can only cover one wedding a day.
- What style of photos do you take?Photographs can be taken on the disposable cameras that come within the photobooth package - or you have the option to hire our Polaroid camera. The photographs from this can then be used for guest to sign and hang up or stuck into a guest book.
- What kind of technology do you use?You have the option to hire our Polaroid camera at an additional charge when using the caravan as a Photobooth. The photographs from this can be written on by your guests and either hung up or stuck in to a guest book.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Unfortunately we do not have this option.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Disposable cameras can be kept and you print the photos out afterwards on your own time. If you hire the Polaroid camera, photographs are printed out there and then for you to keep.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I have a team which will help me to set up and clear away on the day. The baking is done by myself Stacey and Maria, my mum.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?When hiring your own photographer, you could ask them if they would take the photobooth photographs inside the caravan - some photographers may do this for you - If that's the option you would like to take.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We can help you look for a venue if you are struggling to find one. However, if you have a venue, we will travel to you.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes - if you have any ideas or suggestions we are happy to help where we can.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Canapés, cakes, cream tea and full afternoon tea with finger sandwiches.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Unfortunately we do not offer wedding cake.
Vintage Marie, the caravan can be hired as a photobooth which includes props and disposable cameras - or additional hire of a Polaroid camera, where the pictures can be instantly printed and written o...