Maria Skinner Catering
Hello so a bit about myself....My name is Maria Skinner and I am Passionate about Quality food. I trained at Stratford Upon-Avon college and from there I moved to London. I worked in some amazing kitchens, Claridges Hotel, Bernardi's Marylebone and three years at The Ritz Hotel where I trained in both kitchen and pastry. Coming from Greek roots I really value and appreciate family and authentic food. Please do get in touch to discuss your requirements for your special occasion.
Susan Thomas• 10 Aug 2019
Lovely food, gluten free cakes were amazing and everyone liked them
- What services do you offer?Hot and cold Buffets plated food - weddings - parties - dinner parties
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Depending on the food and venue yes we can
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?yes of course just let me know what you have in mind and we can take it from there
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Mainly English - Greek - Mediterranean food. But would try my best to accommodate a client.
- Do you offer special menus?I prefer to speak to client first before coming up with a menu so i understand what it is they want
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?I am a fully trained pastry chef with many years experience at The Ritz Hotel ad would be happy to make a Wedding/Birthday cakes
- How does the open bar work?i do not offer a bar
- What is included in the menu?depends on the type of menu you have
Private Dinner Parties, Wedding Buffets, Party Buffets, Childrens Parties, Afternoon Tea, Greek BBQ, Corporate Events