Marcus combines acoustic renditions of modern upbeat pop/indie tunes with singalong classics & old school rnb and dance genres to create a cool, fun atmosphere.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks are 15 minutes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! I have other songs that aren’t listen and can prepare any additional songs no problem
- How much space do you require?Around 2x2 metres. Not much
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?As long as needed. Usually 3x45 minute sets, anywhere up to 5x45 minute sets
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash/ Bank transfer
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash/ BACS
- Who are your previous clients?Various wedding couples + Has performed at The Marriott Hotel, Leeds, Sky Lounge - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre & The Botanist
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, weddings and corporate events
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Solo acoustic guitar playing singer covering popular songs, pop, rnb, soul and classics.
Example set list
New Chart Pop
Justin bieber - love yourself
Ariana grande - into you
Dua lipa - One Kiss
Sia - cheap thrills
Drake - One Dance
Ed Sheeran - shape of you
Dua lipa - new rules...