Solo artist whom utilises a loop pedal and a synth pedal along with his guitar and vocal skill set (including beatbox) to create a very effective band sound, all from one person.
Has a wide and ever growing repertoire of covers from the 60s to present day rock/pop/hip hop & RnB - as well as originals in the works of an Ed Sheeran meets Eminem meets foo fighters kind of vibe.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pub gigs Festivals Fetes Weddings Private functions Garden parties
- Who are your previous clients?I have recently played a wedding off the back of a gig I had played 3 years previous, and have more booked this year, i also have a residency at Tails and Ales in Bolton and have been with them since they opened over a year and a half ago, I also had previous residencies at other venues over my time as a solo artist.
- How long do you play for?I'd normally be happy with two 1 hour sets, but I'm happy to provide whatever is required of my self time wise
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I do have my own pa, and I have lighting infused with my fretboard on my guitar
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No, never needed to have my gear tested but I can if required
- How much space do you require?Not much, enough so as I can safely move around on the platform I'm playing on and have at least 2m distance from my speakers I'm good
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If it is requested no less than a week before the show it's no problem, I can offer on the spot requests if I know a song by the requested artist or heard the songs before
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally one for about 15 mins to catch my breath and cool down before the next set
Singer/songwriter and acoustic rock/pop covers solo artist. Available for hire for weddings/parties/gigs etc.