A bespoke caterer that prides itself on fresh , seasonal food for all occasions with highly experienced chefs who have over 30 years experience.All budgetary menus and requests catered for.
We support local suppliers and businesses and are constantly looking at ways to reduce our impact on the environment through biodegradable products and processes.
Our food is where possible locally sourced, organic and we believe seasonal food not only tastes better but is full of flavour.
Stephanie• 1 Dec 2018
Nikki Harm• 22 Jun 2019
Chef Ian was fantastic, very friendly, turned up on time and was the most amazing chef, the food was fantastic, definately use him again
Gemma• 2 Feb 2019
"My evening was an amazing success and this was only enhanced by the amazing food Marmite Fine Dining provided us.
Ian - the Chef was so amazing and helped me put together a menu that worked for all my guests and the service was just brilliant.
They arrived on time and got set up very quickly and once my friends arrived, they were happy to talk to them and explain the food choices we had picked.
Once the meal was under way, Ian and Miles just quietly got on with the job at hand and left...
Julia• 23 Dec 2018
"We used marmite catering for the first time for our annual Christmas get together and were so impressed with the food and the service.
From the word go, Ian went out of his way to accommodate all our needs and was very quick to respond to any query.
The menu choices offered were fantastic and really catered for all the guests. Everyone truly enjoyed the food.
I would recommend marmite catering do anyone hosting an event and I certainly will be using them again."
Kirsten Duffill• 8 Feb 2019
We had an amazing Thai meal for my bro-in-laws 40th birthday. Comms with Ian (who is the Director of Marmite) was smooth, he tailored the menu to suit our family but also had his own flair and most importantly the food was delicious - really quite incredible for a meal cooked in our own home. We'll definitely use Marmite again!
- What is the minimum number you cater forWe Cater for a minimum of 8 covers but are happy to discuss smaller numbers
- What services do you offer?Fine dining, weddings, corporate events, funerals, private chef, buffets, canapé receptions, bar staff, waiting staff, crockery, glassware hire, office lunches, bowl food, afternoon teas, vintage crockery hire, christening parties, hen parties, product launches, conference catering, office lunches, company launches
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- What is included in the menu?All menus are bespoke and dependent on the clients needs, some require just food being delivered, some want a Fine Dining experience with a personal chef in their own home, some would like catering for a specific event with chefs, waiting staff, crockery and glass hire
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No we dont
- How does the open bar work?We can provide bar staff but not a full or pop up bar
- Do you offer special menus?Yes all our menus are special for clients because they have chosen them
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We can cater for just about all cuisines and have a varied repotoire
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, all menus are bespoke to suit the clients tastes, needs, budget, and any dietary requirements
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Some preparation is done at our premises and then finished at the function
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
Full catering services, waiting staff, private chefs, crockery, glass, equipment hire if needed