A bespoke caterer that prides itself on fresh , seasonal food for all occasions with highly experienced chefs who have over 30 years experience.All budgetary menus and requests catered for.
We support local suppliers and businesses and are constantly looking at ways to reduce our impact on the environment through biodegradable products and processes.
Our food is where possible locally sourced, organic and we believe seasonal food not only tastes better but is better for the environment
Laura Henderson• March 30, 2019
"Fantastic evening! Even more fantastic food from Marmite Fine Dining. Exquisitely prepared and presented by MFD's Ian. Every course was a tasting treat!
Thank you again Ian for making the evening so special! We look forward to the next occasion. Laura & Christian"
Kirsten Duffill• Feb. 8, 2019
We had an amazing Thai meal for my bro-in-laws 40th birthday. Comms with Ian (who is the Director of Marmite) was smooth, he tailored the menu to suit our family but also had his own flair and most importantly the food was delicious - really quite incredible for a meal cooked in our own home. We'll definitely use Marmite again!
Gemma• Feb. 2, 2019
"My evening was an amazing success and this was only enhanced by the amazing food Marmite Fine Dining provided us.
Ian - the Chef was so amazing and helped me put together a menu that worked for all my guests and the service was just brilliant.
They arrived on time and got set up very quickly and once my friends arrived, they were happy to talk to them and explain the food choices we had picked.
Once the meal was under way, Ian and Miles just quietly got on with the job at hand and left us to it.
And once everyone had eaten and all the washing up was done (which I thought was a great service) they chatted with my guests for a bit before leaving up to enjoy the rest of our evening.
I highly recommend Marmite Fine Dining, they were truly amazing and I will certainly be using them again!!!
Thank you Ian and Miles for making my birthday the amazing event that I had hoped it would be."
dana• Dec. 30, 2018
Ian was very personable and affable and his food was absolutely delicious. He was very accommodating with all of our requests and interesting to talk to. It was an all-round great experience. We will definitely be booking him again.
Vicky Tripp• Dec. 31, 2018
Delicious food and a lovely chef! It was great having Ian round to cook for our New Year’s Eve party! Definitely worth the money!!
Julia• Dec. 23, 2018
"We used marmite catering for the first time for our annual Christmas get together and were so impressed with the food and the service.
From the word go, Ian went out of his way to accommodate all our needs and was very quick to respond to any query.
The menu choices offered were fantastic and really catered for all the guests. Everyone truly enjoyed the food.
I would recommend marmite catering do anyone hosting an event and I certainly will be using them again."
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- What services do you offer?Fine dining, weddings, corporate events, funerals, private chef, buffets, canapé receptions, bar staff, waiting staff, crockery, glassware hire, office lunches, bowl food, afternoon teas, vintage crockery hire, christening parties, hen parties, product launches, conference catering, office lunches, company launches
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Some preparation is done at our premises and then finished at the function
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, all menus are bespoke to suit the clients tastes, needs, budget, and any dietary requirements
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We can cater for just about all cuisines and have a varied repotoire
- Do you offer special menus?Yes all our menus are special for clients because they have chosen them
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No we dont
- How does the open bar work?We can provide bar staff but not a full or pop up bar
- What is included in the menu?All menus are bespoke and dependent on the clients needs, some require just food being delivered, some want a Fine Dining experience with a personal chef in their own home, some would like catering for a specific event with chefs, waiting staff, crockery and glass hire
- What is the minimum number you cater forWe Cater for a minimum of 8 covers but are happy to discuss smaller numbers
Full catering services, waiting staff, private chefs, crockery, glass, equipment hire if needed