A bespoke caterer that prides itself on fresh , seasonal food for all occasions with highly experienced chefs who have over 30 years experience.All budgetary menus and requests catered for.
We support local suppliers and businesses and are constantly looking at ways to reduce our impact on the environment through biodegradable products and processes.
Our food is where possible locally sourced, organic and we believe seasonal food not only tastes better but is better for the environment
When enquiring about a quote for your event please give as much information as possible as this will enable us to quote correctly for the services required, we may send a message asking you to clarify any details that we feel may need asking
Nikki Gibbs• Dec. 30, 2019
We had a fantastic experience with Marmite Find Dining Catering. Ian came to our house and cooked for 6 people. He was really easy to talk to on the phone to discuss the details of our event and we had a hard time deciding which items to choose from as everything on the menu sounded so good. They came to our house with all the supplies and were really friendly and we had a great evening. The food was excellent and it was nice to have service and everything was cleaned afterwards so we were able to just relax and enjoy. I would definitely recommend Marmite Fine Dining and would use it again.
Simon• Dec. 19, 2019
Communication and pre event planning was excellent including wine pairing recommendations. The food was very good, ian allowed us to watch a bit as he cooked too. In particular the tomato soup with crab flakes was 😍😍, and having an assistant meant I as the host could just enjoy the fayre. All in all great, thanks!
Adele Raynes• Nov. 22, 2019
Marmite provided fast and clear responses to all questions.
Fantastic list of menu ideas and, if these don’t float your boat, Ian is happy to cook whatever you want!
Ian was great value and generous of spirit.
Friendly, professional and flexible both in the run up to the event and on the night!
Ian, I really appreciated your flexibility on timings on the night, as well as everything else!
We enjoyed having you around, the food was spectacular and the kitchen was left spotless.
You took any stress out of the evening and I was able to relax and enjoy every moment.
A huge thankyou from us all!!
Emma• Nov. 17, 2019
Thank you for looking after me and my friends.
Great afternoon tea. Really good quality food.
Ian was lovely and professional.
We all had a great few hours.
Rebecca Galloway• Nov. 9, 2019
Ian was highly professional to deal with, from the very start of the quotation process through to the evening itself. The menu options were varied and Ian was very happy to make any necessary adaptations to the menu to cater for any dietary requirements. The food on the evening was delicious and beautifully presented. The added bonus at not having to worry about cleaning up afterwards was a treat! I would highly recommend Marmite dining for any occasion.
Celia Harriss• Nov. 3, 2019
We were thoroughly impressed by Marmite Fine Dining. Ian proposed a delicious sounding menu and emailed a week before the event to check that we were happy with arrangements. He and Marie arrived at the venue and took all of the stress of cooking for a crowd away. They did everything they could to accommodate our various requests. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. Many of our guests commented on the quality of the buffet.
Services From Marmite Fine Dining Catering
Cheese & Charcuterie Boards
Corporate & Business Lunches
Private Chef - 3 Course Seasonal Meal
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- What services do you offer?Fine dining, corporate events, funerals, private chef, buffets, canapé receptions, bar staff, waiting staff, crockery, glassware hire, office lunches, bowl food, afternoon teas, vintage crockery hire, christening parties, hen parties, product launches, conference catering, office lunches, company launches
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Some preparation is done at our premises and then finished at the function
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, all menus are bespoke to suit the clients tastes, needs, budget, and any dietary requirements
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We can cater for just about all cuisines and have a varied repotoire
- Do you offer special menus?Yes all our menus are special for clients because they have chosen them
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No we dont
- How does the open bar work?We can provide bar staff but not a full or pop up bar
- What is included in the menu?All menus are bespoke and dependent on the clients needs, some require just food being delivered, some want a Fine Dining experience with a personal chef in their own home, some would like catering for a specific event with chefs, waiting staff, crockery and glass hire
- What is the minimum number you cater forWe Cater for a minimum of 8 covers but are happy to discuss smaller numbers
Full catering services, waiting staff, private chefs, crockery, glass, equipment hire if needed