Mak and Flo are an acoustic act, with gorgeous harmonies, keyboard and acoustic guitar that can fit into any atmosphere.
Both 23 years olds have recently graduated from Leeds College of Music and love sharing their musical abilities with people from all across Yorkshire and beyond. Performing together for 4 years the pair have experience playing all over the country and to all different varieties of events.
Flo grew up listening to Blues and Folk music and Mak the more to more Rock and Pop, they are also constantly updating their set list with new pop, rock, country, americana, ballads, blues, and much much more so they are bound to have a fair few songs that you know.
If you have any specific requests (e.g. a specific song) please get in contact.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Two happy people playing acoustic songs with a Keyboard, Acoustic Guitar and Vocal Harmonies.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Bars, Background Music, Live Music Sessions.
- How long do you play for?Entirely up to you! We can play for as long as you want us to, just let us know.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?
- How much space do you require?Enough for two people, a guitar and small keyboard.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course! Just let us know what it is in advance so we can do it justice for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We would appreciate a little break every 45 minutes to have a drink and rest our voices a little. But if we are only playing for an hour then we would be able to go straight through.
Sia - Chandelier
Ed Sheeran - Perfect
Dolly Parton - Jolene
Ray Charles - Georgia
Adele - Send My Love
Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One
Aretha Franklin - You Make Me Feel
James Bay - Move Together
The 1975 - Somebody Else
Duffy - Warwick Avenue
Amy Winehouse - Back to Black
Lily Allen - Somewhere Only We Know
Coldplay - Something Just Like This