Children's birthday parties to corporate events, fundraisers to open days our magic services have the perfect solution to make your special day the most magical day ever!
Highly specialised in adult and children with special needs. Currently work for Families United network, CHUMS, SNOOSC, Dunstable College and special need schools in Bedfordshire.
Our wedding services are truly memorable and will ensure you have a magical day. We can tailor or services round any event or occasion.
Charities catered for and ideal for schools!
We will make sure that we leave a lasting impression that leaves everyone wanting to see more and will be talked about for years.
Services From Magic Paul
Children's Party & Special Occasion Magician
- Do you do open-air acts?Available for open air acts if hands free Mic supplied at no extra cost or at cost if we have to supply
- How long is the act?Our main magic acts run from 45 mins to 1 hour 30 mins. Then balloon modelling can be for as long as required. Petting is usually 15 minutes
- What type of magic do you performOur magic can be a stage show to table magic. We have perfect young children birthday magic shows and also cater for children and adults with special needs as our forte. We do shows for wedding, corporate events and many more.
- Will your magic suit my event?Magic fits in practically anywhere. Of you discuss your event with is we can suggest magic to suit and make sure your event is the most memorable
- How many people will you perform for?So far we have performed one to one to audiences of 800 so we can pretty much perform for any occassion
- How long do you need to set up?Our set up time is only 15 minutes presuming table (standard size) is supplied. We can bring table if advised.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?We have full cover for public liability insurance
- What experience do you have working with children?We cater for any age at all as we habe varied shows. We also excel at special needs groups and currently supply shows.for autism groups and other special needs in Herts, beds and bucks including CHUMS, RETT UK, Families United Networks, special needs schools, other education centres and hospitals.
- Are you DBS checked?We are not DBS checked as we are never left alone with children and our team that cimes is one male and one or two females as required.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No limit but numbers will increase costs as we will use more balloons etc so please contact us if you have more than 30 children for a revised cost
We offer magic perfect for any situation. Birthdays for young and the young at heart, weddings, events and shows.