Magic Paul is a world-class children’s magician and entertainer with a difference. He GUARANTEES that your children and friends will have a memorable and fun-filled party, or your money back!
Options for all types and lengths of entertainment. Two main packages with optional extras available.
Your child or children save the day by making the live rabbit appear from nowhere.
Paul is now a two times national award-winning creator of children’s magic! He co-created an act which has won the British Children’s Entertainer of the Year, 2016 and other national competitions!
Original games and prizes, fun and magic! Making magical memories that last forever.
Neil Thacker• 2 Jun 2018
"Thank you so much for the great show you performed today for our daughters 5th Birthday.
We were very impressed, not only the magic, the way you dealt with the children with your humour kept them constantly interested, but also the way you were flexible with our bad organisation when we overran with the childrens meal and starting times! So many parents asked for your number and where we found you, it seems that you are going to be very busy!
Alice wanted to see the videos of you at her p...
Elaine Woodbridge• 21 Oct 2018
Magic Paul was amazing at my sons 6th birthday party yesterday. He was brilliant with all the kids, especially those who were a little reluctant to join in. The magic was brilliant and we’re still trying to work out how he does it! Would definitely recommend him for any event.
Lexie Lou• 16 Jun 2018
Even before the party started, Magic Paul kept my 5 year old son entertained, having him in stitches as he set up his show. He quickly built a great rapport with the children and they were captivated to the very end of the show, as were the adults. We are still left wondering how he pulled off some of the tricks!
Claire Baker• 31 Mar 2018
What a magical blast for my son's 8th birthday! Paul has been brilliant right from point of booking, through the party itself. We went for the full 2 hour package and it was worth every penny. From the moment the first child arrived until the last one left, Paul kept every single one of them (9 kids) engaged and entertained and they were a mixed bag ranging in age from 4-11 years old, boys and girls. The adults were really impressed too!! The birthday boy was chuffed to bits to be so involved in...
Yvonne Gee• 22 Jul 2018
Thanks for bringing so much magic and fun to Biddenham under 5s. Everyone loved it!
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, experienced performer at festivals and events
- How long is the act?Between 1 and 2 hours, depending on the package
- What type of magic do you performFamily friendly magic aimed at the right age group and ability level. Disabled friendly and experienced
- Will your magic suit my event?Over 20 years of experience and every type of event: loud, large (2000 people), small (5 people), disabled (including deaf, blind, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and everything in between). Usually though a family event in a hall or a home.
- How many people will you perform for?From 5 to 5000
- How long do you need to set up?Preferred half an hour
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, up to £10m
- What experience do you have working with children?Over 20 years of experience
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Not at all
Magic shows for children from 4 to 14.
Family magic shows.
Full entertainment for 2 hours.
Stress-free and fun for you.