My name’s Madeleine and I’m 19. I am originally from Hertfordshire but have recently moved up to Leeds since beginning my Classical training at the Leeds College of Music. I have always loved singing and performing and decided to peruse my love for it all even further, I wish for it to be my full time job in the future!
I have experience in performing for various events and love to make any occasion special. Although I am a predominantly Classical singer, I can also sing various other genres of music such as Pop, Jazz and Folk. I have
I am available to do Weddings, Funerals, Office Events. Please contact me for more details. Please let me know if your venue has equipment such as speakers, a mic ( and stand) and a PA system all with a PAC test or let me know if I would need to bring my own.
A BIT ABOUT ME...
Performing solos of Laudamaus Te and Domine Deus in Vivaldi’s Gloria was the start of my passion for classical singing and ignited my desire to pursue vocal studies furt...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Funerals and Office Events.
- Who are your previous clients?"I first heard Maddie sing at a Music concert which was held at the school where I work and where she was a student. I was amazed at how professional and beautifully she sang, it gave me goose bumps. Her voice is so enchanting to listen to. Fortunately for me, I was just starting to plan my wedding and I knew I wanted a specific song sung at the church ceremony and the first person I thought to ask was Maddy. Maddy was extremely accommodating and excited about helping singing at the wedding. She sung at our Reception whilst the guests arrived and had canapés and drinks. At the service she sang the song absolutely beautifully and brought most of the congregation to tears. Maddie is a wonderful, gifted and truly pleasant young lady and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her to sing at any event, especially weddings." Angela Mitchell, 2016 "Although it was a very sad occasion, Maddy sang lovely at my sister's funeral and made the ceremony beautiful. We were lucky enough to have her sing the whole order of the Mass and guide the congregation in song together. During the Communion, she sung a wonderful version of Do Not Be Afraid and then Amazing Grace for the concluding hymn. Thank you!"
- How long do you play for?No set time but within reason.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have PLI but not PAT tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?Enough to fit myself, a PA system, a microphone on a stand, a music stand and maybe speakers.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Let me know what the song is and of course I'll try my best to sing it for you:)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Two 10 min breaks every two hours.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE SONGS YOU WANT ME TO SING AND/ OR SWAP OUT FOR OTHER SONGS ON MY LIST.
Here I Am Lord