Madda Events is a family run, husband and wife business serving your favourite tipple from a beautifully converted horse box bar for outside events or our decorative pop up bar for inside events.
We believe you should be able to have exactly what you want at your event. When hiring our bar you choose exactly what drinks are served to your guests. Whether you love a good old fashioned cocktail or want to enjoy an ice cold beer, we tailor make the menu to your taste.
Mrs Edwards• 16 Jun 2019
Just want to say a big thank you! You did a fantastic job and everyone said what good service they got. The mother of the groom would also like to say a big thank you for keeping her topped up !! The horsebox made our wedding day extra special! Mr and Mrs Edwards x
Mrs Hickling-Peters• 16 Jun 2019
Would thoroughly recommend David, Abi and the team! They ran two bars for us at our wedding on Saturday and they did a fantastic job. I am a control freak at the best of times but David and Abi were so organised and helpful and I fully trusted that they would keep all our guests happy and topped up throughout the day, not to mention that both bars looked amazing too!! Thank you for everything! Hayley
Mrs Boxall• 16 Jun 2019
Adam & David did a fab job at the party. Totally professional and lots of drink varieties available. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them if you're having a bit of a do
Emma Newman• 16 Jun 2019
The horse box bar recently attended a family fun day at a local school. They were fantastic, very professional and competitive prices at our event. I would highly recommend - look forward to seeing them at our next event!
- What services do you offer?Mobile Bar, Cocktail Bar, Gin Bar, pop up bar, bar staff, table wine, arrival drinks, toast drinks, drinks tokens, cash bar, prepaid bar, open bar, dry hire
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No, although we can arrange all licensing for the venue.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes - all our menus are tailor made
- How does the open bar work?We call it a prepaid bar - you decide on how much you want to spend. We serve the drinks and once the funds have run out, we can switch to a cash bar.
- What are the next steps?In order to confirm, all we require is a signed booking form confirming the main details, along with a 25% deposit. We can provide all terms and conditions along with the booking form. The final balance is due 1 month before the event.
We have 3 packages available for your event:
Cash bar - £250 hire fee + £250 minimum spend on the day. You hire the horsebox and we charge the guests for their drinks on the day. We take cash, ca...