MacNeill Music Duo provide an atmospheric soundtrack to a variety of events ranging from wedding receptions and parties to charity and corporate business events.
Carrying with them a wealth of performing prowess owing to extensive practice and music education, MacNeill specialise in popular covers with a 'stripped back' aesthetic which will guarantee pleased ears all round.
Whether the client wants a soaringly upbeat set full of sing-alongs or wants simply to create a gentle background ambiance - MacNeill Music Duo will be sure to deliver a tailored sonic experience that will make the event as special as it can possibly be.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Exciting Music Duo embodying a huge repertoire of timeless popular covers, brought skilfully together with stunning female vocals and accomplished guitar playing.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?For those looking to arrange entertainment for a wedding reception - in addition to our Music Duo (Vocal and guitar) set, we can also provide a beautiful touch to the wedding ceremony in the form of intricate classical guitar arrangements. Guitarist Mac can cater to this by arranging a piece of music of your choice (or you can select from the 'Solo Guitar' repertoire provided) which can make a walk down the aisle even more special.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Most commonly we serve wedding receptions, corporate and charity events, however we also often provide live music at events occurring at bars, restaurants, hotels and festivals.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via Bank transfer or PayPal
- How long do you play for?Our set times can be tailored to fit the specific timings of your event, however, our most common set times are: 3 x 45 minute sets or 2 x 1 hour sets
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! Just let us know what the song is in advance of the event and we will make sure to slot it into our set!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For 3 x 45 minute sets we would require 2 x 10 minute breaks between sets. For 2 x 1 hour sets we will require 1 x 15 minute break.
Singer & Guitar Duo Set list/Repertoire:
Send me on my way - Rusted Root
Isn't she lovely - Stevie Wonder
I wanna be like you (Jungle book) - Louis Prima
Don't know why - Norah Jones
Say a little prayer - Aretha Franklin
Walk on the wild side - Lou Reed
Sunday morning - Maroon 5
The girl from ipanema - Antonio Carlos Jobim
Wave - Antonio Carlos Jobim
Valerie - The Zutons
My baby just cares for me - Nina Simone
Summertime - Ella Fitzgerald
Can't help loving that man - Julie London
Changes - Black Sabbath (Charles Bradley soul version)
Big yellow taxi - Joni Mitchel
Lonely boy - The Black Keys
Back to black - Amy Winehouse
Walk on by - Dionne Warwick
Warwick avenue - Duffy
Somebody that I used to know - Gotye
Breezeblocks - Alt J
Sweet dreams - Eurythmics
Dream a little dream - Mamas and the papas
Havana - Camila Cabello
Ain't no sunshine - Bill Withers
Thank you, next - Ariana Grande
Toothpaste kisses - The Maccabees
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
Like a star - Corrine Bailey Rae
Candy - Paolo Nutini
Cherry wine - Hozier
Glory box - Portishead
Dog days - Florence and the Machine
Last request - Paolo Nutini
Kiss me - Sixpence none the richer
Take care - Drake ft Rihanna
Hey ya - Outkast
America - Simon and Garfunkel
Natural woman - Carol King
L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole
Classical Guitar Arrangements Set List/Repertoire (Perfect for Aisle Walks during wedding ceremonies):
Canon in D major - Johann Pachelbel
Can't help falling in love with you - Elvis Presley
Somewhere over the rainbow - Harold Arlen
Songbird - Fleetwood Mac