M4Photo provide a results based, low cost and high quality wedding and club event photography service. M4Photo's services are designed to support low budget weddings, club and commercial events where the bride and groom or event organiser wishes to minimise the risk of no images where a single photographer is to be hired. M4Photo's photography packages provide a no risk solution with extra benefits that are uncommon with many other photography companies.
- What services do you offer?Event Photography. Wedding Photography. Commercial Photography.
- What does the wedding package include?Journalistic or Documentary style photography. Photo booth photography using a backdrop and studio strobe lights. Online photo gallery. Onsite and off-site printing. Digital image files with Reproduction Rights.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No - As a single shooter, I dedicate my whole day to the one event that I am covering.
- What style of photos do you take?Journalistic / Documentary style photographs.
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon full frame camera with L series professional lenses. Canon semi-professional crop sensor camera. Mitsubishi event printer. Canon Pro post-event printer. Lightroom, Photoshop, Proshow and PayPal.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I have a dedicated website with club, organisation or personal galleries. These can be password protected if required. Each event gallery is posted into the main gallery to make finding your images super easy.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Photos are usually posted online within 24 hours of the event completing.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I post all reasonable images to the gallery online. The only images removed are those that are not suitable for sale for whatever reason.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I primarily work alone.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?No.
Photo Journalistic Photography.
Documentary Style Photography.
Photo booth photography (background and studio strobe lighting).