Hello! I'm Luke, I am a wedding and portrait photographer, based in Banbury but I love exploring new destinations for weddings anywhere in the UK or abroad.
One of the best things about being a photographer is getting to meet so many fantastic new people along the journey. Having the privilege to capture beautiful moments on one of the most important days in peoples lives.
As soon as you meet me, you will know how relaxed I am and how my biggest aim to build a relationship with you and make you feel super comfortable. This allows me to capture you in my own style, which is relaxed and natural.
My style of photography is very natural, documented and story driven without missing out all the fine little details you have spent months or years planning, I find this is the perfect way to tell the story of your beautiful wedding day. My aim is to make you feel like I am just another guest or part of the family so that you feel completely at ease with me joining you on your perfect day.
Services From Luke Hardy Photography
Full Day Photo & Video
Full Day Photography
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography & Videography
- What does the wedding package include?3-5 minute professionally edited highlight video See here for some examples of highlight videos Getting Ready, Arrival, Ceremony, Family Portraits, Reception, First Dance 10 hour full day photography Pre-wedding location shoot Professional image processing Presentation box with USB/DVD delivery of images OR Same as above without highlight video
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Natural & candid photos with a documented and story driven style.
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional level camera equipment.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Not at this time, however you will receive all high resolution photos that you can do whatever you please with.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4-6 weeks for photos to be delivered after the wedding day. However within 1 week, there will be a sneak peak of photos online.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I do a process which we photographers call 'culling' which means we will remove any photos that do not match the quality you expect and also any duplicate photos, however every edited photo is then given to you in your wedding package.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone, this allows me to blend into your wedding day like a guest as if I was just another friend invited.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have multiple different options if this worst case scenario happened and can source another photographer if required.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, the contract that we both sign allows me to use your wedding photos wherever I would like to, including any published material. Obviously I would check with you first before going ahead with this. :)
Wedding Photography & Videography (Highlight Video)