Lucy is a bright and entertaining solo vocalist and songwriter based in London and Essex. She cites inspiration from a wide range of artists, including the Eagles, Linda Ronstadt, Kacey Musgraves and Carrie Underwood. She has many years experience of writing, producing and performing across London and Essex, and with her sets truly finds the balance between the fun and the silly, as well as the emotion and raw exposure that should be found in great country music.
For themed events or country nights, she can also incorporate the most classic of country diva covers with the new country hits, from Dolly Parton to Shania Twain, and everything in between.
Lucy's repertoire does also span many genres, and as such she can be bookable as a cover/function artist also. She has a vast repertoire spanning old classics, forgotten gems, and songs for every occasion! The act set up in terms of genre is entirely versatile and adaptable depending on the needs of each booking and Lucy always ende...
Linda• 13 Aug 2016
Our country themed party was literally MADE by your music! Thank you so so so so so much! We had a great time and loved every song! Definitely would have you back again next year!!!
Alexis• 17 Jul 2016
Amazing amazing amazing! Music for all to enjoy. Varied and wonderful. And thank you ever so much for learning the few special requests we asked for. It made the evening so very special
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Live singer available as solo or duo act, with original songs and covers available. Specialising in country music but with experience of all genres and eras.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are extremely versatile and flexible in terms of set length and genre ratio, these can all be adapted to suit audience and client needs. We are also happy to take up to 5 special request songs for an evening at no added cost.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Bars, pubs, private parties, weddings, corporate events and festivals.
- Who are your previous clients?BBC HMV Into Lakeside Centre Stage School of Performing Arts Dugdale Theatre Enfield DASH Productions Saint Monica's Players Tarantino's Brentwood Barking & Dagenham Folk Festival Luna Lounge Fiddlers Elbow Various local/regional pubs/bars Various private weddings/parties
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via bank transfer 24 hours in advance of performance, or in cash on the night.
- How long do you play for?Average set length is between 45-60 minutes. The solo act can perform up to 3 sets The duo act can perform up to 5 sets Party playlists available as an optional extra for before/after/between live sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have a full PA system. The use of our PA and set-up/de-rig time is included in our quote.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Set lists posted are a short example of some of the songs we play. We are constantly adding to and adapting our set lists to suit our client's needs. If there is a particular song you would like playing, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will do our best to have it included.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks are between 10-20 minutes. We can take them at any point during the booking to suit other entertainment/activities you may have going on, but generally fall after each 45-60 minute set.
SAMPLE SET LISTS
Jolene - Dolly Parton
Man! I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain
Dimestore Cowgirl - Kacey Musgraves
Cowboy Casanova - Carrie Underwood
Don’t Put Dirt On My Grave J...