Award winning musician with 25yrs experience, hosting a disco with a difference for all ages..
I am new to poptop so no bookings yet... But but I am the top 5* rated disco on Google in Surrey... For any age event...
Anonymous User• 13 Jul 2018
Well what a party!!! Mr Manic and his Lucky Dip Disco were absolutely fantastic! It was for my son and daughters joint birthday party who were 4 and 6! We had about 30 children and Mr Manic held their attention for 2 whole hours...not an easy thing to do! The children (and adults) had a fab time and we will definitely be using Mr Manic again. Thank you so much. Lauren
Anonymous User• 17 Mar 2018
A big thank you Janek for DJ-ing at Anabel’s 5th birthday party on Sunday.
There was such variety – I loved seeing how fascinated the kids were with the gramophone, and seeing all the parents waltzing with their kids was wonderful.
I also liked the way you calmed them down just before their tea – and the rest of the time they were jumping, dancing and wearing themselves out! Brilliant"
Robin• 16 Mar 2019
"Our brilliant wedding DJ, highly recommended! Anyone who was there can tell you what a cracking night that was - well, those that can remember!!
Anonymous User• 22 Apr 2018
"We had a fantastic ""rock star"" party for a 5 year old and all his friends with Lucky Dip Disco. Janek really engaged with all the kids, made everyone feel involved and most importantly kept them all engaged and entertained for two hours. He even helped out during the birthday tea! He played a cool variety of music, including my son's favourites, and introduced a range of games and dancing that got everyone moving, even the adults. I was really impressed with Janek's energy and enthusiasm, it ...
Anonymous User• 24 Sep 2018
"Certainly the best entertainer I have ever booked. I could not recommend him highly enough. I booked Mr Manic
with his Lucky Dip Disco for my Son’s 6 th Birthday party on 22/18 words can not describe what fun we all had . Thank you !"
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes... All you need for a cracking party using top of the range equipment. Disco lights. Lasers. Smoke machine. Bubbles. High specification EV or Mackie speakers and sub bass.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.. Full Public Liability, DBS checked and PAT tested etc
- What style of music do you offer?I have curated an epic list of the greatest dancing music from the last 100 years to suit all events.. 20's, 30's 40's 50's 60's 70's 80's 90' 00's 2010's 7" Vinyl & Digital Disco My collection is right up to date with tracks from the recent charts, and I play the music you and your friends love, whatever vibe that is. One persons 'Cheese' is no doubt another persons 'Cracker' track. We are all different, that is why Lucky Dip always works. If the dance floor don't like it - then I take it off - simple. Guaranteed Good Times.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?That is the central concept of my disco... I am not a DJ with an arrogant ego > instead I am a happy personality with lots of party energy, and I actively want to know what you and your guests like, that is why I turn my record box and playlists around for the audience to get involved...
- Do you do open-air acts?I do. But protection from rain is essential... :-)
- How long do you need to set up?I allow 1.5hrs ideally for an adults party.... .... And an hour for a kids party...
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes. £1million PL insurance
- What experience do you have working with children?A decade of children's parties... I do around 50 per year.. I am the resident DJ for many schools in my area.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes.. All clear full disclosure.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Nope...
I do parties for all types of celebrations including weddings or community events and any age grownups parties plus fun and funky children's parties etc.. I've done events for ages, 1 to 96 so far..!