We are a small home based business in the Forest of Dean area supplying buffets, childrens parties, 3 course informal meals or simple sandwich platters.
Margaret Trafford• March 23, 2019
"Plenty of good quality food supplied for 60 people. Delivered spot on time. Very reasonable pricing but more importantly to me, nice, friendly and ethically conscious business.
Lisa Fowler• Dec. 15, 2018
Excellent food, excellent service and excellent communication
Sherry Dabies• Dec. 22, 2018
If you are looking for good food and good service I recommend Love's Parties
Susan Galloway• Feb. 16, 2018
"Great customer service. Kids food boxes were excellent value for money.
Sweet cones are larger than I expected
Tray bake cakes were a hit, much nicer than cupcakes"
John Stephen Parry• Oct. 20, 2018
Kayleigh Davies• Oct. 27, 2018
Great food, lovely people
- What services do you offer?Hot buffets, mixed buffets, fork buffets, finger buffets, afternoon tea, breakfasts, private cook, children's party buffets
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes if required
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes. We are happy to cater to your budget and requirements
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?English
- Do you offer special menus?We will adapt to requirement wherever possible
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?No bar
- What is included in the menu?Wherever possible we use local produce and everything is cooked and prepared fresh. Our buffets are supplied with all serving platters. Plates, bowls, serviettes and cutlery can be supplied at extra cost
- Do you charge for delivery?Yes, price will vary depending on distance