I'm a professional singer with lots of experience singing at parties, weddings, bars and restaurants. Whether it's chilled out background music or a funky, dance floor filling set , I can work with you to make sure we get the music right for your event. I can be available as a solo singer , duo, trio, 4 piece band or 9 piece band!!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Soul , Jazz , Pop, Funk , Disco (Chilled or Upbeat)
- What are the highlights of your career?Supporting Jocelyn Brown at the o2 Arena , Birmingham, waming up for the Brand New Heavies at Blackpool Winter Gardend, doing backing vocals for Kenny Thomas
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I have a soulful voice, am really versatile and professional and can offer an extra dj service too!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Private Parties, Bars, Restaurants, Festivals
- Who are your previous clients?Blackpool Tower Ballroom , Blackpool Winter Gardens, Australasia Spinningfields , o2 birmingham
- How can event planners pay for your services?They can make a payment by bacs or via paypal (for paypal , the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org)
- How long do you play for?Usually 2x45 mins sets but can play for longer if required
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Not alot of space needed for solo, duo or even trio. A little larger for the 4 piece and a good stage area or floor space needed for the 9 piece!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 1 break .... between 15 and 30mins depending on the set times.
Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
Ain't Nothin' going on but the rent - Gwen Mcguthrie
All about that bass - Scott Bradlee's Modern Jukebox
All around the world - Lisa Stansfield
All i do - Stevie Wonder...