Show your guests some Live Lounge Love. Instrumental Piano or Piano & Vocals for your Wedding Ceremony, Drinks Reception, Wedding Breakfast or event.
J Forshaw• 20 May 2017
Beautiful Music for the wedding. Cannot recommend highly enough.
J Morgan• 9 Mar 2019
A massive thanks for being part of the wedding. You really made the day extra special and lots of people commented on how beautiful the music was.
V Williams• 26 Apr 2019
Thank you so much for playing at the Wedding it really made the afternoon.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Kate provides live music for Wedding Ceremonies and daytime entertainment for the Drinks Reception or Wedding Breakfast. Kate also provides entertainment for a range of events at venues such as restaurants and hotels.
- Who are your previous clients?Over the past 20 years Kate has performed at many venues throughout the UK and abroad. Recent wedding venues across the Wirral, Liverpool and Chester include Churches, Hotels and stately homes.
- How long do you play for?This is dependent on the type of event and will be detailed in the quote provided.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?High quality portable piano and PA system are included in all quotes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Kate is fully insured and all equipment is PAT tested. Kate also has an up to date DBS check (formally CRB) and is a member of The Musicians Union.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes requests are always welcome. If there is a special song you'd like Kate to learn she is happy to do this for you. For Wedding ceremonies Kate will provide arrangements of up to 4 songs/pieces of your choice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It is usual to take a 10-15 minute break per 45 minute set.
- What style of Music do you offer?Kate's repertoire includes classic and contemporary Pop, which can be enjoyed by all age groups. Choose an upbeat, chilled out or romantic set to suit your venue or event. Kate can also provide classical/traditional instrumental piano.
- Can you cater for themed events?Yes Kate can provide a bespoke programme of music for themed and special events e.g. Christmas, Valentines.
- Who are you?Kate is a Wirral-based professional Singer & Pianist with extensive experience as a session vocalist, musician and live performer. Kate provides live music to venues and for events across Wirral, Liverpool, Chester and Cheshire. Kate has a vast repertoire of instrumental piano pieces and piano-vocal covers across classical and contemporary styles. Kate works with clients to create the right atmosphere for their venue or event. Kate is also a Vocal Coach and currently teaches Singing technique on the Music Degree course at the prestigious Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, alongside private singing lessons at her Wirral studio.
Kate is a professional Singer & Pianist with extensive experience as a session vocalist, musician and live performer.
Kate has a vast repertoire of instrumental piano pieces and piano-vocal covers ac...