Live Entertainment represent the best in UK talent. Providing musical artists, dancers, speciality acts and bands to events and weddings all over the UK. We will work with you, to find the perfect accompaniment to your party, no matter your style, budget or event size.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Live Entertainment provide elite artists to weddings & events globally. We can curate your entire entertainment programme or simply provide you with an amazing musical or speciality entertainer to give your event the wow factor. Working with all event sizes and spaces and bringing them to life through music, song, dance and light! Own your vision!
- What are the highlights of your career?As the MD of the business, I started my career as a vocalist. I have had 3 personal highlights in the past 5 years. 1. Singing at the Champions League Final 2. Getting to number 1 in the UK classical charts and 3. performing for our prime minister.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We like to think that our advantage is care. We care for our artists, as we have been there and we work with the consumer to make sure that we understand their vision and needs. We advise and are visible at as many events as we can be to support both the artist and the client.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We mainly serve the corporate market but also provide artists to hundreds of weddings each year,
- Who are your previous clients?Our artists have worked for many blue chip companies and high profile clients to include: red bull, Moet & Chandon, Bvalgari, Yves Rocher and many more. We also work with various venues around the UK.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept BACS, cheque and cash on the evening of the performance
- How long do you play for?It all depends on the event. We will work with you, but the average band set would be 2 X 45 minute sets.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we insist that all of our artists have all of the relevant insurance
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?This comes down to the band. In most cases this would be a yes.
All of our artists have their individual set lists, which are displayed on their Live Entertainment webpage.