Little Las Vegas Casino Hire
Our friendly team of professional croupiers will hand out ‘fun money’ which you take to the table to begin your fun casino experience. We offer Blackjack, Roulette or Casino Stud Poker – or if you’re feeling adventurous, you can have all three!
The evening’s winner will receive a bottle of fizz, a certificate, and of course, winner’s gloating rights!
• Fully Insured
• Fully Accredited
• Professional Friendly Croupiers
• Personalised ‘Fun Money’
• Black Jack / Roulette / Poker
• Prizes / Certificates
• Authentic Casino Equipment
• Weddings, Parties, Corporate
• Realistic and Competitive Prices
• Fun for any type of event
Jane Hood• 7 Sep 2019
Zoe and Tanya from Little Las Vegas were exceptional at my 50th Birthday party...the casino tables were a massive hit and even more so because Zoe and Tanya were so lovely...everyone commented. They helped my guests that didn’t know how to play and helped my friends and family have an awesome night...thank you so much ladies xxx
- How long will the Casino be open?Usually 3 hours. That’s plenty of time for people to play. We will however always tailor it for your party’s needs
- Does it include a prize?Yes.. A bottle of fizz comes as standard. If something difference took your fancy, I'm sure we can sort this for you
- Do you need a gaming licence?No. As it is for fun and not real money, no licence is required.
- My guests don’t know how to play? Will you teach them?Of course!! Most guests don’t at the beginning of the party. But with the help of our friendly Little Las Vegas croupiers, everyone will soon pick up how to play at a fun casino hire table. And remember, it is all just for fun.
- Does it take you long to set casinos tables up and break them down?The tables have been specially designed for quick and easy set up and break down. It takes around 15 minutes per table.
- I have lots of children coming to our party. Is it suitable for all the family?Absolutely!! Children love it.
- How big are the tables?Blackjack and poker tables are: 1800 width x 1300 depth (mm). Roulette tables are: 1900 width x 1040 depth (mm).
- How many tables should I book?Entirely up to you. Nobody knows your guests better than you. If you are unsure, send a message or give us a call and we can discuss in more detail to suit your requirements.
- How much does it cost?There are a lot of variables involved, so we have to calculate everything on a case-by-case basis. Simply send us an enquiry and we can send you a quote.
- Are you insured?Little Las Vegas is fully insured for your piece of mind, and all our electrical items are PAT tested.