Little and Often, entertainers and performers of quality music who can literally transform an environment from doctors waiting room into boom boom shake shake the room.
There is a wonderful simplicity to the show, just good songs, well performed and delivered with loving care. When everyone joins together it can create quite a wonderful effect - singing together, laughing, nobody taking themselves too seriously.
We’re great at what we do and confidently deliver a high quality production, fun will always be our priority!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We bring the Party!
- What are the highlights of your career?There are so many, Roni has had many years in professional theatre and performed all over the West End. Phillip has toured the world as a very successful sound engineer, since transitioning to performer his main highlight is performing to tens of thousands of people in Huddersfield town centre for their annual food festival, performing alongside The Bachelors, Osmonds and many other acts.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have a work background that makes us as diligent and professional as marines, we will deliver a first class product every time without fail.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We can provide entertainment for literally any event, we are very adaptable and offer a variety of permutations of our act
- Who are your previous clients?The Celebrity Golf Tour, Qdos Entertainment, The Really Useful Group, Greene King, Rotary Club International, Blakemore, Hilton Hotels etc.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We will accept a deposit upon booking which can be transferred to our account and the balance payable on the night of the performance, either by transfer again or in cash.
- How long do you play for?Our cabaret performances are usually an hour to an hour and a half. An acoustic performance can go up to around two hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Sound can cover anything up to 500+, lighting is one state.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We will work 6' by 6' if we have to, prefer plenty of space to move.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With enough notice we will record it, rehearse it and perform it to perfection for you. If its a request on the night, if we know it, we will busk it from memory, usually with hilarious results!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We will leave that to the organiser, we can work straight through if necessary but breaks are appreciated.
- Which one's 'Little' and which one's 'Often'?Roni is Little, due to her size, Phillip isn't little, obviously, he's 6'4" (and everything is in proportion).
- So.... Are you are couple?Yes, we presently are.
- So.. How did you two meet? What got you into doing this then?Cinderella, Bradford, 2003. Roni was Cinderella and Phillip was mixing the Sound. A wonderful friendship ensued from here, until she snared him in 2009, more or less took him hostage and a singing bootcamp was established. In 2010 Little and Often was born out of necessity. What else are two world class performers supposed to do for a living other than go out into the world and find wonderful venues, events and occasions to kick ass at?
- Can you rub your head and pat your belly? and vice versa?Yes, we both have multiple skills.
- Are you house trained?Our hygiene, manners and etiquette are up to palace standards.
- Who shot JR?Kristin Shepard
- Do you have any celebrity endorsees?Loads.. UB40, Jools Holland, The Osmonds, The Bachelors, Chico, Shane Ritchie, Tamsin Outhwaite, Joe Pasquale, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Julian Lloyd Webber, Gareth Gates, Bobby Davro and loads more, we've worked with them all and they have all become fans of ours! However, Ricky Tomlinson thinks we're 'lousy'! Can't win them all!
Set list is mainly Motown/Rock/Disco/Pop, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Ben E King, Smokey Robinson, Oasis, Lionel Ritchie, Take That, Elvis, Tina Turner, Erasure and many more.