Lisa L Worth
I’m a very versatile and experienced singer of many years experience.
Originally I trained as an actor, and I’ve worked around the UK and overseas, in particular the Middle East.
Although I’m focusing on my solo work, I have been the front lady of function bands too, with whom the set has at times had more of a rock edge to it. So although in the promo, the vibe is a chilled one, I can adjust and adapt to a variety of audiences and events.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I have been hired for many weddings, anniversaries and birthdays - but in fact I can play at most events and venues.
- How long do you play for?A maximum of 2 x 45 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have PA but I do not have lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability Insurance via my Equity card, and my equipment is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?Depends on whether it's just me on a self contained basis or the five piece.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?More than likely, although consideration has to be given for studio production (in particular dance music.)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One 15 - 20 minute break between sets.
My set list is extremely varied, across the genres of jazz, soul and pop.,
It includes songs made famous by Aretha, Ella Fitzgerald, Elton John, Luther Vandross, Amy Winehouse, Adele. Essentially if it’s s good song, I sing it!
I can submit my full repertoire upon request, and with sufficient time and special songs can be catered for.