I’m a very versatile and experienced singer of many years experience.
Originally I trained as an actor, and I’ve worked around the UK and overseas, in particular the Middle East.
Although I’m focusing on my solo work, I have been the front lady of function bands too, with whom the set has at times had more of a rock edge to it. So although the promo vibe is a chilled one, I can adjust and adapt to a variety of audiences and events.
I'm also passionate about jazz and I have a lot of experience performing with jazz combinations which I can put together, composed of terrific and talented musicians.
Services From Lisa L Worth
Female Vocalist With Keyboard Player - 2 x 45 Minutes
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I have been hired for many weddings, anniversaries and birthdays - but in fact I can play at most events and venues.
- How long do you play for?A maximum of 2 x 45 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have PA but I do not have lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability Insurance via my Equity card, and my equipment is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?Depends on whether it's just me on a self contained basis or the five piece.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?More than likely, although consideration has to be given for studio production (in particular dance music.)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One 15 - 20 minute break between sets.
My set list is extremely varied, across the genres of jazz, soul and pop and can be tailored to a genre (jazz or soul) or indeed just a variety of styles within the set.
It includes songs made famous by Aretha, Ella Fitzgerald, Julie London, Etta James, Elton John, Luther Vandross, Amy Winehouse, Adele. Essentially if it’s s good song, I sing it!
I can submit my full repertoire upon request, and with sufficient time and special songs can be catered for.