Lindsay Smith is an acoustic guitarist and singer who performs live music at a variety of events such as weddings, wedding ceremonies, birthdays, events, corporate events and much more! With almost ten years experience of performing, including at festivals and as backing vocals for pop stars, Lindsay is an amazing addition to any event.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Lindsay Smith is an acoustic guitarist and singer who plays at weddings, wedding ceremonies, corporate events, birthdays and much more.
- What are the highlights of your career?Lindsay has nearly ten years worth of experience performing at a variety of events including the YNOT festival 5 years in a row and singing backing vocals for a track with Pixie Lott. Her speciality now is performing at weddings, particularly during the wedding ceremony.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?An experienced live musician, Lindsay has a unique voice and is highly talented. Lindsay takes the stress out of organising the music for your event and performs according to the audience and schedule. She also has her own PA system.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Wedding Ceremonies, Birthdays - any event!
- Who are your previous clients?https://www.lindsaysmithmusic.co.uk/testimonials-1
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer is preferred.
- How long do you play for?https://www.lindsaysmithmusic.co.uk/bookings
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes - please request certificates in advance though if needed.
- How much space do you require?3 x 3m - only a small space! With access to a plug.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will for a £50 request fee. :)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1/2 an hour or longer or shorter - it depends on your schedule!
Full set list is available on request.