Thank you for visiting. It is my honour to have you here. I hope you like what i do as put my heart and soul into it. If you’re to consider allowing me to photograph your wedding you’re going to need to know a little more about me. So here it is.
I am a Brighton based wedding photographer. I live here with my beautiful wife, our two lovely children and a cheeky French bulldog called Aika. I love sports, jazz and travelling the world.
I would describe myself as a lifestyle photographer, creating timeless, emotional and creative images of people. It is really important for me to deliver the emotion of your day, and good wedding photography does just that. It not only shows you how you looked in a moment on your wedding day it transports you back to that very moment and reminds you of exactly how you felt. Good wedding photography is very emotive and you deserve a wedding photographer who understands that.
I am fortunate to be a Brighton wedding photographer and I love love love photographing weddings. Having got married myself I understand the importance of getting all the details correct. That is why I always go above and beyond for my clients putting in the time and effort to exceed their expectations. After all, the day will be gone in a flash and it will only be the wedding photographs you have to remind you. Beautiful, timeless and creative wedding photographs that you can enjoy for the rest of your lives.
I love meeting people and photographing them. I enjoy being part of the day, though I’m pretty unobtrusive. It’s your wedding day and I want you to enjoy as much time as possible with your guests so I won’t keep stopping your wedding to get you to pose for shots (other than the group shots you may have asked for a few portrait shots of the two of you) but I will take these efficiently allowing you to get back to enjoying your wedding day. The rest of the time I will be moving around your wedding unnoticed capturing the little details of your wedding.
So if you’re looking for a Brighton Wedding photographer then let’s have a chat about how I can tell the story of your wedding day.
Services From Linas Tolkus Photography
Short & Sweet
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography
- What does the wedding package include?wedding photoshoot from getting ready to the first dance
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?yes
- What style of photos do you take?natural, relaxed
- What kind of technology do you use?sony camera and zeiss lenses
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?yes
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?6 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?no
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?work with a second shooter
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?yes
A pre-wedding consultation
A password protected online gallery
A Second Shooter!
Optional add-ons like extra hours and engagement shoots